BY NEWMAN'S OWN

A Light Twist On Our True Classic.  Delicioso!

Water, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Onion, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spice, Distilled Vinegar, Garlic, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Tumeric (For Color)

Maria S.
Springfield, MA
This is my all time favorite salad dressing besides when I make my own. But you can literally use this salad dressing for anything to dress your salad to marinate your meats. I also learned a little trick cut up some granny Smith apples into cubes and soak them in the dressing for about an hour or so and put them on toothpicks with spinach, cucumber and cheese and you have a great little snack for get togethers.
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
Like most Newman’s Own items this is pretty good. It does separate very quickly, and I usually end up having to add some more vinegar to it as the bottle gets used.
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I have nothing bad to say about this dressing. It’s very tasty. I bought it at Winco for a very good price. I’d say it’s more healthy than cheaper brands. Very satisfied with the flavor and overall product. would definitely recommend to others.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I use this for making pasta salad. It has lots of flavor and provides plenty of zest. I find it a little too strong for salads, but I love the consistency and flavor on pasta salad. It is a fair price for the quality.
Stacy P.
cleveland
I love Italian dressings, just not this one. It is very disappointing. It is pricey and not worth the price. It is readily available but not ready to be my favorite dressing.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
This dressing was my go to for years and it seems they changed the formula in the last couple years. It is now too salty and too citrusy. I love the brand, but not the flavor.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
The is my husband's favorite dressing. He uses it for his salads, but he also loves to use it on the food he grills, both meat and veggies. Good price, and good quality product.
Leslie M.
Wayne
I prefer buying Newman's Own products any time I can because I really appreciate his charity work but that aside his products are high quality and a good price. All the salad dressings are excellent but the light Italian is the variety I buy most often. It's so flavorful and not all oil like a lot of other dressings
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I like the Newman products. I think are high quality and reasonably priced. This is a nice light Italian option. Great zesty flavor. Perfect for tossed salads, pasta salads or white beans and veggies. You also you it as marinade for chicken or roasted potatoes or veggies.
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I love Newmans Own. It's probably my favorite salad dressing brand and I really love this Italian dressing. There is so much flavor packed in and it is great both on salad and to use as a marinate. I highly recommend it.

Target