BY NEWMAN'S OWN #61 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Organic Popcorn, Organic Palm Oil, Salt, Natural Flavor [Contains Milk].

Kosher

Miranda. G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a brand with a mission I support and products I like- win win! I can never seem to make popcorn without burning it, but I still love it as a low cal, late night snack.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
This is definitely not my favorite popcorn. I feel a little better about it because it's organic and has light butter, but it doesn't taste great. It was kind of tough and not super flavorful. I would just rather buy Skinny Girl or another product.
Jennifer K.
Antelope, CA
I love popcorn! Love it! So this popcorn is pretty good I the flavor the light butter! Everything! Perfect for a movie night! Even better if you put melted marshmallows on it. Yum!
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
Most people like other brands of popcorn but this one has always been my favorite… I remember being a little girl and they would give it to us at elementary school… I look forward to Friday just for this
Nidiyah C.
i love this popcorn that all i grow up on becouse that is all they had back then now they have all the other names i like helf of them but this kind is good i had all of them but what i dnt like is the cheap kind when you get it make sure it say push mircrowave becouse if you dnt you will brun it i have brunded a lot of them
Nicole K.
Chesterfield, VA
I picked this up because it was the only organic microwave popcorn Target had and boy was that a mistake! The flavor it just terrible. The popcorn itself is tough and there just isn't any flavor. Maybe the butter is better, but I don't think I would bother trying it after this!
Caitlin B.
HILLSBOROUGH
For a light butter popcorn, it is very tasty! I especially like the light butter because the normal buttered popcorn can be a bit overloading and make me feel like I ate a whole stick of butter. It is nice to have a light snack with a light flavoring to it.
jessica B.
Another Amazing Brand, Newman's. I Have Never Tried Anything From This Brand That I Didn't Love. ( Tom And Basil Pasta Sauce ) I Love That It's Organic And All Proceeds Go To Charity. I Really Enjoy The Newman's Own Popcorn With Light Butter. Def. Recommend!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
I don't ever feel guilty when I snack on Newman's Own because I know it's all natural and not as bad as highly processed foods. This has a light buttery salty taste, definitely not your bright orange fake butter type of corn
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

They are very tasty and easy to cook.
What attracted me to buying them is that it is a low-sodium, low-calorie product that can be eaten at any time of the day.
Eating healthy does not mean that you can not eat this kind of thing, and these popcorn are a sample of that.