BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Greek Vinaigrette
"This Feta Be Good,” Said The Greek Gods.  And So It Is.

Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Feta Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Olives, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Turmeric, Tartaric Acid, Spices), Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice, Garlic*, Onion*, Xanthan Gum

*dried

Contains: Milk

Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I live that this has real piece of feta in it and a ton of spice and seasoning. It coats lettuce well and doesn't sink to the bottom of the bowl. The flavor is deep and more than just salt and oil. It's a go to and makes any salad better.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
So I actually liked this dressing. It has Greek Mediterranean flavors like garlic and oregano. However, I am a vegetarian and it had anchovies in the ingredients. So I recommend for those that can eat it. Great tasting Greek vinaigrette.
Kerry D.
Ooo I love everything of Newman's own but this Greek vinegarette is the best salad dressing out there. Not just the best Greek one, the best out of all of them. And they're all good.
Robin G.
This dressing tastes like its homemade and has really great zingy flavor. The high quality is worth the higher price, and it goes great with all types of salads.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this because I love Newman products. This salad dressing was okay. I believe it has olives in it and I'm not an olive lover. It's kinda just sitting in my frig now.
Laura W.
Villa Rica, GA
Newman's Own dressings are the best. The spices they use are a perfect blend that goes well with the base of oils. This one is especially good to even use with veggies.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
So dank. It's seriously my favorite dressing ever which isn't saying much but it's so good. The ingredients are natural and who doesn't love old man Newman
Valerie M.
I love Newman's own because it's one of the lower sugar dressings that doesn't taste like it at all!! Youd never guess how much sugar is in dressing!
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
This flavor was ok, it works well if you want it for 1 salad. I take salad for lunches to work and this is not a dressing I could take daily.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite salad dressings to use because it has great flavor! It looks a little thick, but it has a refreshing taste.