BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Green Mountain Coffee® Newman's Own® Organics Dark Roast Ground Newman's French Roast.
Sourced & roasted by our friends at.
Fair Trade Certified®.
USDA organic.

Buy on Amazon
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
This is my favorite coffee ever! It is so rich and smooth, it's not acidic at all, and the best part is that it is organic!! I also love that all the profits are going to charity!! There's no better way to wake up in the morning really...steamy mug of magic and knowing you just contributed to making the world a better place.
Mary T.
Williamsburg, VA
I love this coffee! I am a big fan of strong, dark, black coffee and this product delivers. I brew it in my cold brew coffee maker (despite it already being ground), and it works perfectly fine. I brew 1000ml at a time, and leave it in the fridge. It usually takes me about three or four days to drink, and the coffee stays fresh. I can have it cold or hot. Great!
Brooke E.
Green Mountain has to be one of the best coffee companies ever. The Fair Trade French Roast is deep, rich and wonderful. I first had this at the US National Parks as this is the coffee they use. I was sold and have been treating myself to this ever since.
Arsheen A.
West Haven, CT
This is my second favorite flavor. Love the way the taste is. Keeps my mind alert. I drink it twice a day. Can get enough of the flavor. Always recommend my friends to drink this coffee. And the price is very reasonable. I always buys boxes so that I don't run out.
Kari P.
Merritt Island, FL
Love Green Mountain Coffee because it's gluten free and delicious. I have a sensitive stomach and am gluten intolerant and this coffee does not hurt my stomach. The dark roast is good because I feel that some of the lighter blends do not have enough flavor.
Julianne B.
Holland, MI
Very good coffee! The taste is smooth and not very acidic. Granted - dark roast coffee has the least caffeine content, but it's just so delicious! Nice balance - however you do have to deal with that french roast "fishy smell" when you open the bag.
Peggy M.
Harrisburg, PA
The smooth flavor of this coffee is wonderful, and the aroma helps draw us into the kitchen for that first cup every morning. Knowing that the product is organic is a bonus! We buy this product whenever we shop for coffee.
Ariel S.
Not only does this coffee taste good, but it makes me feel good knowing that purchasing a Newman's Own product is going to eventually benefit another person down the line.
Stephanie C.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I find this coffee to be very smooth and never bitter. The taste is on -par with some of the higher end French Roast blends I have tasted. Definitely Recommend.
Alison G.
Greenbelt, MD
This is a tasty coffee and one we purchase on occasion when your local coffee is t available. It has a rich flavor and we are satisfied with it.