Newman's Own Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce uploaded by Miranda F.Newman's Own Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce uploaded by sarah c.Newman's Own Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce uploaded by Ashley T.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #28 in Pasta Sauce

From Penne To Papardelle, This Sauce Puts Pizzazz In Any Pasta Dish!

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic, Salt, Spices, Garlic*, Onions*, Natural Flavor

*dried

• Is the garlic flavor in this too over powering? 5 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other competing pasta sa...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I was alittle cautiousabout trying this sauce but i relized that this sauce is really good quiality. " in 1 review
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
It is okay but i have had better. Not cheesey and garlicky enough. Definitely not worth the price and organic hype. Made a pretty tasty mushroom Italian sausage Alfredo with it but the sauce kinda was blah the bon mondo porcini mushroom pasta i used was amazing though.
Stacy Y.
I always see this at the store along with all the other spaghetti sauces but never thought about buying it. The other day I finally purchased it and I am beyond happy that I did. The taste is amazing and is the best sauce compared to ragú and prego. Definitely will buy it again!
kensi c.
Norman
I made chicken parmesan one night and realized that I had run out of marinara sauce to cover it in. I ran to the store and looked for the kind that I usually bought but it was sold out, so I saw this and bought it. I am so glad that I did. This is so good! It's a little spicy but not too much and the garlic doesn't overpower the rest of the ingredients. It made my chicken parmsan a fantastic one!
Diane N.
Clifton Park, NY
Love, love, love this sauce. I've been trying to avoid carbs. I make myself a pasta-less lasagna. Using all of the ingredients as you would in a regular lasagna except you leave out the pasta. The last time I made this, I used Newman's Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic sauce to see if I could spice it up a little, it's now a new favorite! I will definitely buy it again.
We usually purchase Newman's Own Tomato Basil Bombolina or the Sockarooni Pasta Sauce, but I thought I'd try something different. The first time I tried the Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic Pasta Sauce I had to throw out the entire pot of sauce due to a strange taste. I thought I'd try it again because, gosh, the other sauces we've tried were so good. Unfortunately, I just threw away the entire pot again and will never purchase that type again. WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES IT TASTE LIKE PLASTIC?
Christina C.
i'm not one to really like tomato sauces but this one is great! i like that it's garlic - but not too garlicy. the sauce pairs well with any type of pasta and i like to add spicy sausage to my spaghetti. this sauce is one of my favorites overall!
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
My mom just turned me on to this sauce recently. Great alternative to other brands. I typically like Newman products because they have less sugar. Fairly comparable pricing and their profits go to charity so that's cool!
Courtney S.
Saginaw, MI
I love all of this brands sauces, i am very picky with my spaghetti sauce and most sauces i have to add things to make it edible, but this is perfect from can to pan! yummy
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
I like that this marinara sauce is Organic. It has lots of fresh flavor for a bottled sauce. If I don't make homemade, I go with Newmans. His proceeds go to charity too, which I like.
Sarah C.
Painted Post, NY
I love this sauce! I originally tried it because I'm a huge Paul Newman fan. Put his face on anything and I'll buy it! I'm glad I did. It tastes great, and it's not runny at all, like some of the other popular brands.
Amanda K.
Is the garlic flavor in this too over powering?
Anna S.
Plover, WI
How does this product compare to other competing pasta sauce brands? Better or worse?