BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Farmer’s Garden Salsa
Our Chunky Salsa With A Bounty Of Vegetables. We Suggest Very Big Chips.

Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Jalapeno Peppers, Yellow Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Carrots, Red Anaheim Peppers, Onion*, Cane Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Garlic*, Lime Juice Concentrate, Soybean Oil, Spices, Natural Flavor

*dried

Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
This is super sweet, especially for a medium heat. Honeetly am a little surprised about the flavor. I do love all the chunks of veggies though. Makes me feel healthier, haha
Jamie A.
Sykesville
Gosh I love this salsa. I only buy Newman's because of the price and taste. Great paired with chips or mixed in with recipes.
Stella W.
Revere, MA
This salsa is pretty decent if you're just looking for a casual snack. I enjoyed this on tacos any burritos as well.
rebecca j.
north saint Paul, Minnesota
This salsa is good but not great. It's a bit sweet for me i usually prefer a spicier salsa. But still tasted fresh.
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
One of my favorite brands I really like this salsa it's great with nachos or whatever dinner you have with salsa I especially like it when coupons come out for this product or when it goes on sale.