GroceryPantryNewman's Own
Family Recipe Italian Dressing

Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing

by Newman's Own

A Magical Recipe So Delicious It Can Bring Any Family Together.

Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Water, Distilled Vinegar, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Sugar, Garlic*, Spices, Anchovies, Barley Malt Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Soybean Protein, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Onion*, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Paprika Extract (For Color)

*dried

Contains: Milk, Anchovy, Soybean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing!
Taylor B.
I really like Newman's own vinaigrette. It's gota pretty good flavor..I'm more of a ranch lover myself but this ranks high.
Gabrielle D.
Anoka, MN
I’ve loved this Italian salad dressing for a while now; it’s so delicious! I love putting it over spinach, red onion, cherry tomatoes & fresh mozzarella. Aside from the dressing being amazing, I respect the company too. Newman’s own is actively involved in numerous charities, which makes me feel good about buying from their company.
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
I used to eat this, and I really liked it. It's not super expensive, and they sell in most grocery stores. I'm not a big fan of a lot of their products personally, and I don't eat this anymore as I'm a vegan, but I did like it back when I ate it. Italian is my traditional favorite dressing. Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing
Carolyn K.
Naperville, IL
I always have this on hand. My all time favorite for bottled Italian dressing. Rich with herbs and spices so give it a good shake. Delicious and fresh and it really brings out and compliments the vegetables!
Nica C.
Jacksonville, FL
Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing uploaded by Nica C.
This is my favorite salad dressing! I love the balance of the saltiness and the vinegar. I rarely eat salad but this makes my salad taste so much better!
Jenalee D.
Riverview, FL
My favorite dressing!! My family has always used Newman’s own Italian dressing. We love making pasta salad and this is our dressing choice! I would definitely recommend this dressing. The taste is amazing!
Michelle  W.
Cantonment, FL
Really good Italian dressing. I love it on my salad and for marinating meat too. I like the flavor of this dressing because it's not overly sour or too oily. It's a great balance of flavor and its affordable too. I think it's a good quality dressing and I will continue buying it.
Patricia  W.
Statesboro, GA
Newman’s own Italian dressing has a light and flavorful taste to it I enjoy it on my salads quite often I would recommend this for your family
Alexzandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down my favorite dressing of all time It has a very rich flavor. I think the intense flavor comes from the added anchovies and parmagiano cheese used in the mix. Be mindful it is not allergy safe those who are allergic to fish, are vegan or vegetarian may want to skip this one but everyone else should definitely give it a try
Natasha G.
FL
I️ really enjoy this salad dressing. It has just enough spices and herbs and a little tang; just how I️ like my Italian dressing.

Looking for your answer?