BY NEWMAN'S OWN

A Magical Recipe So Delicious It Can Bring Any Family Together.

Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Water, Distilled Vinegar, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Sugar, Garlic*, Spices, Anchovies, Barley Malt Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Soybean Protein, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Onion*, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Paprika Extract (For Color)

*dried

Contains: Milk, Anchovy, Soybean

Buy on Target*
Alison L.
Woburn
I like that They donate the proceeds. Makes me feel good about purchasing the products. The flavor profile of this is good, the oil doesn’t separate from the seasonings as easily as most dressings. I sometimes will marinate my chicken in it and just bake it off for a delicious easy meal.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Hard to find a decently priced yet delicious Italian dressing. This has great bold flavor. Tastes amazing on salads, chicken, pasta, breads. Can’t go wrong with this choice of brand as your Italian dressing staple! I always keep some in my fridge.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Paul Newman salad dressing would definitely be my go-to if I wasn't making my own. The flavor is really tasty on salads, pasta salads and definitely a good crostini. I also love how he donates all of the profits to charity.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing is the only dressing I have tried from Newman's Own. It was ok not really the taste I was looking for. I purchased mine from stater bros & I won't be buying it again.
Chelsea F.
Italian dressing is my go to for salads. So I’m kind of picky which one I use. This one has been one of my favorites so far! It’s different...in a good way. Which is why I like it.
Imani E.
I don't think I have ever been disappointed with this brand of dressing I use a variety of the different flavors and I am always satisfied with the flavor and body of the dressing
Delilah S.
This has been a family favorite dressing around my house for as long as I can remember! It has very good ingredients and is nice and light compared to other dressings. It has bold flavor and is great on salad with Italian food. I would recommend.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
This is the best Italian salad dressing I have ever had! My entire family loves this stuff. It's delicious. I highly recommend trying it if you love Italian salad dressings. Also, all profits go to charity! How amazing is that?! I love Newman's Own company. Everything that they make that I have tried has been absolutely phenomenal.
Samantha P.
This has always been my favorite Italian dressing by far! It is so tangy and salty that it works perfectly with any salad. I like this one better than the light Italian one but both are still very good. The Newman's Own brand makes fantastic products no matter what category it is.
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
I literally only buy #Newmans dressing. I have a personal preference for Italian, but they're all good! If I'm not using Italian, the #balsamic is also pretty stellar.