BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's own family recipe italian dressing 16oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
I literally only buy #Newmans dressing. I have a personal preference for Italian, but they're all good! If I'm not using Italian, the #balsamic is also pretty stellar.
Justine A.
This is one of my favorite dressings ever. I use it on regular salad. And I also love to use it to make pasta salad in the summer. It has a great lemony flavor.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Paul Newman salad dressing would definitely be my go-to if I wasn't making my own. The flavor is really tasty on salads, pasta salads and definitely a good crostini. I also love how he donates all of the profits to charity.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
Newman's Own Family Recipe Italian Dressing 16oz is the only dressing I have tried from Newman's Own. It was ok not really the taste I was looking for. I purchased mine from stater bros & I won't be buying it again.
Chelsea F.
Italian dressing is my go to for salads. So I’m kind of picky which one I use. This one has been one of my favorites so far! It’s different...in a good way. Which is why I like it.
Delilah S.
This has been a family favorite dressing around my house for as long as I can remember! It has very good ingredients and is nice and light compared to other dressings. It has bold flavor and is great on salad with Italian food. I would recommend.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
This is the best Italian salad dressing I have ever had! My entire family loves this stuff. It's delicious. I highly recommend trying it if you love Italian salad dressings. Also, all profits go to charity! How amazing is that?! I love Newman's Own company. Everything that they make that I have tried has been absolutely phenomenal.
Brittany G.
Best italian dressing out there! Great flavor, and perfect to add to any salad! I use this dressing a few times a week! A capful is all you need!
Antoinette N.
Springfield Gardens, NY
This dressing is delicious on salad. I also use it to marinade my chicken cutlets and steak before grilling. Makes meat tender and tasty!
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
This is a step of a basic dressing. It's refreshing and a great choice for any simple salad. Who doesn't love a ready to use dressing? So good.