BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made in USA- Grown in harmony with the environment - allowing for preservation of the natural habitat for songbirds and other wildlife- Paul Newman donates all of the royalty he receives after taxes to education and charitable purposes- "Exceptional Colombian coffee- Lightly roasted and deliciously balanced with hints of caramel and walnuts-"- 100 Pct- organic Arabic coffee- SKU: FNTR2322

Nena L.
One of the best coffees I have ever tasted! There is a rich, deep flavor that is not bitter at all. Tastes great black, but also makes a great latte (cold or hot). When you brew this coffee the aroma is so enticing it's hard to deny this delicious cuppa!
Sharon E.
Tucson, AZ
This coffee is rich yet isn't bitter. It is one of my favorites. I use the k-cups and I am so happy that there are several companies offering them now. It has become very competitive which is good for the consumer.
Nancy C.
Hicksville, NY
I love drinking this coffee. It has a fantastic flavor and it so smooth. I love drinking it often and also serving it to my guests. They all enjoy it very much too. This is a great coffee and I like the fact that it is organic.
Enhoe P.
Orlando, FL
I like it's full flavor! You know when a brand it's real when the coffee is enough to keep you awake for quite sometime.
I also think it tastes especially good when you poor somevinto your rum hehe
Jamie B.
I am a true Green Mountain coffee fan, but I must admit that this is not one of my favorite flavors from them. It has a smooth taste and it smells great, but the taste is not the strong, rich flavor I am going for. Of course I know that it is a "Medium Roast" but I have had other Medium Roast coffees by Green Mountain before and they tasted much better and hearty.
Tiffany W.
Green Mountain Coffee is what got me turned onto coffee. I really like the taste of their coffees. This one isn't too strong, but it's not weak either. Very good!!
jessica w.
Chatham, NH
This is one of my favorite coffees. It can always be found on sale, love the newman brand and that this coffee is organic & has great flavor. I am a heavy coffee drinker & prefer my coffee on the dark side
Lisa M.
Battle Creek, MI
I love Green Mountain coffee! I like what they stand for and their coffee, is really good! Been using this nice medium roast. Has a nice flavor and the right amount of punch to get me going in the morning.
Melissa K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
So delicious! So rich and flavorful and just enough kick to start the day!! I drink my coffee black with a spoonful of sugar and the taste of the coffee is perfect!
K. W.
There is something that is quite serviceable about Green Mountain Coffee. It's fairly affordable and the taste isn't horrendous and that's really all I'm looking for in coffee.