BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Chicken & Sweet Potato Soft Dog Treat. Made With Organic Chicken And Organic Sweet Potatoes

Organic Chicken, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Barley Flour, Soy Grits, Molasses, Organic Sweet Potato, Dextrose, Glycerin, Salt, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Oil Of Garlic, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

• I've never seen these, would love to try! Are they soft ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? I have small breed dogs, wonderin...3 Answers
Newman's Own Chicken And Sweet Potato Snack Sticks Dog
  • "My dog loves these treats and I feel good knowing that Newmans Own uses natural ingredients in their products. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would buy again and I would recommend these." in 2 reviews
Vanessa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my dogs go crazy for these. I’ve never gotten them a treat in a stick before, usually they are cookies and things of that nature. They love them so much and I’m happy they are eating clean treats.
Winking M.
Pahrump
My dogs love these treats.  I like them because they are not too hard to break them in half.  I have a 12 year Bichon Poodle that has a hard time chewing and these don't bother her teeth.  It gets great reviews on Amazon!
Rosemary S.
The chihuahua loves these, but hey, he'd also volunteer to eat my kids poop, so take it for what it's worth. He also doesn't have many teeth and can still chew these with abandon. I like that they aren't filled with weird stuff and just contain actual food
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great natural and affordable treat for your pooch! I also like this company gives their profits to charity. My dog is on only newmans treats since we got her. She does everything to get a piece :) these sticks are also great for training tricks, you can easily break them in pieces 👌
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
These are so good for your dog! Mine loves them. They are a bit harder than I thought but it doesn't seems to bother her at all. She knows as soon as I get the bag out she's getting one.
Melissa C.
These are one of our dogs' favorite treats! The quality is superior, and the ingredients are much better than most other dog treats. Our picky chihuahuas go bananas for these wonderful, soft, chewy sticks. If you want a happy dog, don't hesitate to grab a bag or two.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
My sweet dog loves these treats. My in-lawsfound these for her and now I continue to purchase them. She gobbled them up, so they must taste great.
Sarah W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these! She's a small shih tzu so I often break these up and give her small pieces here and there. I would repurchase.
Desiree V.
Bremerton, WA
My dog loves that these taste good. I love that they are organic. They can usually be found on sale at either Meijer or Petco.
Kellie L.
These treats are a must for my dog. He loves these treats. They are made of great ingredients and are budget friendly.
Beth P.
Has anyone tried these? I have small breed dogs, wondering if they will enjoy! I usually like Newman brand!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've never seen these, would love to try! Are they soft and easy to chew, I have a smaller dog, who has lost some teeth!?

back