Newman's Own Caesar Dressing uploaded by Karla T.Newman's Own Caesar Dressing uploaded by Natasha C.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

All Hail The King Of Caesars!

Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Water, Distilled Vinegar, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Apple Cider Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Garlic, Anchovy Paste, Spices, Red Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Paprika And Annatto Extracts (For Color)

Contains: Milk, Anchovy

Buy on Target*
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I love that this Caesar salad dressing isn't a thick creamy dressing like traditional ones that you would find in the grocery store. This one is actually very light since it's an olive oil base and the dried herbs/spices in the dressing make it very tasty. I buy it when I find it on sale at Safeway but this is one salad dressing I am willing to pay the extra dollar for. Highly recommend!!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I love this dressing! It is the right amount of tang and Parmesan flavor. It also has nostalgic appeal because my grandmother always used it on her salads! I usually make a salad with chickpeas, tomato, shaved Parmesan, croutons, and avocado with a nice amount of this dressing and it tastes great!

***If you’re sensitive to salt this may be a little too salty for you.***
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I can't say enough about this salad dressing, it adds so much flavor and makes a great ceasar salad salad better. It is pretty high in salt, but it has a really nice umami flavor and isn't runny and doesn't split, the seasoning coats the lettuce well and doesn't sink to the bottom of the bowl.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
In general most of these dressings I’ve tried I liked, this one is no different. It’s a bit healthier and has a good taste. It’s not great for me because I prefer a creamy Caesar versus a Vinegar-based. I have bought it more than once, it’s good just not my fav based on texture preference.
Hannah W.
River Forest, IL
Newman’s Own products are great for your body and for others too! I love that all proceeds go to charity. Every dressing I’ve had of theirs, I have enjoyed! I think the pride point is fair for their products.
Courtney M.
Greenville , SC
I really like the salad dressing to you but it’s a bit pricier than I would like to pay. I think it taste really great and everything but the price makes me choose other options.
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
I really enjoy Newman's Own as a brand and their ceasar is exceptional dressing. I can be very picky with salad dressings but I find this one has the right balance of flavors in it.
Raven H.
My husband and I absolutely LOVE this dressing on our salads. We buy it at our local Kroger store and it’s inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this dressing to everyone.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Natasha C.
Reading
The ceasar dressing is the best friend on a diet plan. I love chicken with it. My recommended recipes are the chicken ceasar salad. I definitely love the taste of it. I will definitely recommended to anyone