BY NEWMAN'S OWN #84 in Salsa

Newman's own black bean salsa 16oz see more...

• "Oddly enough, its really good with pretzels. " in 1 review
  • "I'll enjoy it with blue corn tortilla chips when I'm looking for a salty snack, or over a spinach quiche or huevos rancheros to add a little flavor." in 1 review
Debra P.
I'll occasional eat Paul Newman's salsa or the pineapple one, both of which I find mild. I'll enjoy it with blue corn tortilla chips when I'm looking for a salty snack, or over a spinach quiche or huevos rancheros to add a little flavor. I'm not sure a canned salsa can ever compare to fresh, but at least this one is filled with a lot of good ingredients. And this one offers a convenient alternative.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
This is my favorite canned salsa. Period. I love that they donate profits to charity and this doesn't taste super processed like some other options out there. It isn't super salty and I love the black bean flavor. We sometimes add this to our taco seasoning mix when we make fajitas.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
HANDS DOWN the best salsa, besides handmade. It's not too thick, not too runny, and the beans and corn combine with the spices to add a great kick. I could down a jar of this in a day, easy. Only gripe is that it doesn't come in a larger container!
Viktoria P.
Best bottled salsa, the chipotle flavor sets it apart from other black bean and corn salsas on the market. Super flavorful and none of the chunks are unpleasant.
Alise V.
This salsa is pretty good. It's everything you need in a black bean corn salsa, lots of flavor without too much spice, however nothing that unique about it either.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like the black bean and corn salsa. I'll buy it specifically for when I make taco salads, but I find myself using it as my normal salsa in everything else. It's got a real good taste, it's on the mild side, so not too spicy.
Karmin L.
Fort Sill, OK
This black bean and corn salsa is my our families favorite store bought salsa. The texture is great and spicy enough without being overwhelming. I also like that Newman's Own brand donates all their proceeds to charity.
Shayna B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Awesome dip that you should try! Especially if you want something of a fresher nice taste from regular salsa. They even have a big bottle at Costco I believe
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
This goes great with eggs, I actually will take 1/2 and avocado and mix it with the salsa and have eggs and guac for breakfast! Sooo Good!
Jessica C.
Corning, NY
I love having corn AND black beans in my salsa. The best part: not only do you get a great tasting salsa, but all profits go to charity.
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Would you recommend this for serving at a Super Bowl party, as opposed to making my own? Also, how is the flavor with the beans included?
Haley M.
Does it taste like beans or more salsa?