BY NEWMAN'S OWN #70 in Salad Dressing

Newman's own balsamic vinaigrette 16oz see more...

Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette 16oz
  • "I have been using this salad dressing for years and years and I still continue to use it." in 2 reviews
  • "I make my own balsamic vinaigrette, but this one is pretty good as a salad dressing." in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with a dress that donates all profits to charity AND tastes good? " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and is low calorie." in 1 review
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
This is the best bottled Balsamic Vinaigrette on the market.  It is tangy but not too tangy and it doesn't have that artificial sweetener flavor that so many bottled balsamic vinaigrettes have.  The balsamic flavor tastes like a quality vinegar was used and that is almost never the case with bottled dressings. It is emulsifies well when shaken and because the flavor is so good you don't really need a ton when tossing a large salad together.  I like to use it with a salad of baby spinach, fresh blue berries when they are in season (craisins are good if fresh berries aren't available), toasted walnuts, and feta.  Super tasty!  Newman's Own products aren't the cheapest thing available but they quality of the product more than makes up for the price difference.  It is really a good example of you get what you pay for.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
I can never get the ratio perfect for balsamic vinegar and olive oil so it's perfect to have something already made with a bit more wonderful ingredients. I love that this is from newmans, a company who donates their profits they make to charity which is amazing and makes me feel better when purchasing their item. It's wonderfully priced and tastes incredible!
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite salad dressing!! I don't like using ranch or other creamy type dressings because they tend to be higher in calories. So I stick to balsamic vinaigrette. Out of all the dressings of this flavor this one has the most BAM to it. Which I love! If you prefer less intense flavors go for the Kraft branded one.
Olivia J.
GOod flavor, not a lot of calories. We love the light version as well and feel pretty healthy after using it. Have to be careful not to overdress the salad though, because it has a strong flavor. Love that a little goes a long way. Will continue to buy!
Kendra M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite balsamic! Newman’s Own dressings are always full of really flavors and ingredients that you can see and taste. The balsamic is strong, tangy, and the perfect addition to recipes or just a plain salad. And cmon...the proceeds are donated to charity! How could you not love this guy???
Marissa J.
Holbrook, NY
Favorite vinigarette dressing. Good price for quality. It is a good choice health wise for the most part with low sugars and calories. I am satisfied with the flavor. I would recommend to others.
Pan S.
Foodie Expert
My husband thinks balsamic dressing is disgusting but me and my son absolutely love it !!!! ....it s a great way to change things up rather than using ranch every time plus it is a littler but healthier..
Shayla T.
Little Rock , AR
Love the ingredients and flavors in this dressing. It’s my go to when I️ don’t feel like making dressings from scratch. It doesn’t taste fake like some bottled dressings can taste sometimes. It’s not cheap, but worth it
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this dressing! I use it when I make my capresee salads. I just toss in some spinach and mix baby green lettuce, mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes and load on the dressing. Just make sure you give the bottle a good shake first. I have purchased many bottles of Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette and will continue to purchase it.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
Delicious salad dressing. It's olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and spices mixed in so it's pretty convenient to just put on a salad without having to mix a bunch of stuff. The only thing I'd recommend is adding a bit more vinegar or lemon if you like dressings which are more acidic and sharp.