Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Yessenia C.Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Tessa H.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #41 in Salad Dressing

Balsamic Vinaigrette
A Knock-em-dead Dressing That’s Perfect On Any Salad.  Enjoy!

Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil And/Or Soybean Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Spice, Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Paprika (For Color)

Contains: Sulfites

Buy on Target*
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Vinaigrette’s are my favorite types of dressings. Full of flavor but not overly rich and creamy. I want dressing to compliment and enhance my salad, not completely overtake it. I love this dressing because it does just that- adds a layer of flavor to my salads, rounding them off and making them perfect. Goes great with feta cheese, mixed greens, lots of red onion, radish, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and boiled eggs!
Catherine R.
This is the best bottled Balsamic Vinaigrette on the market.  It is tangy but not too tangy and it doesn't have that artificial sweetener flavor that so many bottled balsamic vinaigrettes have.  The balsamic flavor tastes like a quality vinegar was used and that is almost never the case with bottled dressings. It is emulsifies well when shaken and because the flavor is so good you don't really need a ton when tossing a large salad together.  I like to use it with a salad of baby spinach, fresh blue berries when they are in season (craisins are good if fresh berries aren't available), toasted walnuts, and feta.  Super tasty!  Newman's Own products aren't the cheapest thing available but they quality of the product more than makes up for the price difference.  It is really a good example of you get what you pay for.
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This and the Newmans Own Caeser vinegarette are my favorite dressing. The flavor it brings to my salads, among other snacks and meals, is phenomenal. It's delicious. It goes a long way. My family th loves it. We get it at kroger. It's a little more expensive than some other brands we like but it is totally worth the price. Delicious.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
When I was in the hospital a few weeks ago i actually ordered a salad but there menu had limited dressing option so i went with this one since I have never tried this brand and i did not like the flove of this at all and wont order it again.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my absolute favorite Balsalmic Vinaigrette! It is light, zesty, not too oily, and has the perfect amount of rich balsamic flavor. It is great on salad, pizza, and especially caprese salad and bruschetta!
Alyssa H.
This is my favorite brand of dressings (in multiple flavors). All the vinaigrette flavors are the bomb digity. I love the fact that they have an intense flavor without being overwhelming. I highly recommend these!!!
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
This vinaigrette is yummy on top of salads or used as a marinade for that yummy chicken your making for dinner! Always easy to find and extremely affordable I promise this will become your new favorite !
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I can never get the ratio perfect for balsamic vinegar and olive oil so it's perfect to have something already made with a bit more wonderful ingredients. I love that this is from newmans, a company who donates their profits they make to charity which is amazing and makes me feel better when purchasing their item. It's wonderfully priced and tastes incredible!
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
I love Newman’s own! They have great salad dressings and I love that they donate all profits to charity. These salad dressings are healthier than some others which i also like too.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
This is my favorite salad dressing!! I don't like using ranch or other creamy type dressings because they tend to be higher in calories. So I stick to balsamic vinaigrette. Out of all the dressings of this flavor this one has the most BAM to it. Which I love! If you prefer less intense flavors go for the Kraft branded one.