BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Cream (Milk), Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Vodka, Garlic, Salt, Cane Sugar, Basil, Spices.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I usually buy Classico or Bertoli, but gave this a try since I love most of Newman's products. I'm so happy I did. It's creamy and delicious. It mean, you can't go wrong with vodka sauce.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Sometimes it's hard to find vodka sauce when grocery shopping because it's not your typical red sauce that everyone gets! But when I'm looking this is usually the one I see in stores and it's always an affordable price! It's a great brand! Taste great! Always buy it time and time again!
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
This is my number one pick in pasta sauce. It's a brand I trust and easy to find. Love the flavor and the value. It works well in a number of recipes.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
This vodka sauce is my go to! I love it so much, it makes any pasta dish amazing! I use it with any type of noodle and I've never been let down
Jana S.
Barberton , OH
It was on sale one time when I went shopping so I thought to try something new and I'm glad I did! This was great!!!
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
If you try this with grilled chicken and any kind of pasta it's really good. I give it a 100 thumbs up!
Darlene Y.
Melville, LA
I love love love it....it's inexpensive. Goes well with shrimp and any type of pasta.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Does this contain vodka???