Newman's Own All Natural Virgin Lemonade uploaded by Jessica P.Newman's Own All Natural Virgin Lemonade uploaded by OnDeane J.Newman's Own All Natural Virgin Lemonade uploaded by Anita B.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #80 in Lemonade

Let Your Taste Buds Bask In The Lime Light!

Pure Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Lemon Pulp, Lime Oil

Buy on Walmart*
Becca C.
I don't exactly know how a lemon can be a virgin, but I won't ask. This is one of my favorite store-bought lemonades, hands down. It doesn't taste like a huge sugar bomb (Simply Lemonade) and it's not just watered down lemon juice (Robinade). This lemonade is the perfect balance of sweet and sour for when I'm too lazy to make it myself.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I’ve been drinking this lemonade since I was a little girl. It’s just the right amount of sweet and sour and is so refreshing and delicious. You can find it at any grocery store. I highly recommend this lemonade!
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
I used to LOOVVVEEEE this lemonade. And believe me, I still do, I just don't buy it anymore because I would be addicted to this stuff. I love a more tart lemonade and this stuff delivers! And it's perfectly sweet too, in my opinion. I will definitely buy this again in the future.
Weronika B.
Sayreville
Absolutely love it! Tried it a few weeks ago for the first time and am obsessed! Tastes great and refreshing. I think the reviews speak for themself that this is a great drink. My favorite summer drink by far. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a good lemonade!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Fresh! If you're like me and prefer more sour than sweet lemonade than this is for you. It even has lemon pulp in it. I can drink the whole thing by myself in a day!
Anita B.
Sandusky, OH
I was hesitant of whether my daughters would like this drink. Young kids don't always like good for you drinks. The high fructose corn syrup is replaced with cane sugar. The ingredients are identifiable: pure filtered water and lemon juice. A carton only costs 1.50 per 59 FL. oz.
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
My husband and his friends love to drink gin and tonic...but they say that's more of a winter drink. During the summer they always get Newman's Natural Lemonade for their gin drinks! It has a great natural, not too sweet taste and it actually keeps you hydrated!
I have even poured some of the lemonade into ice trays to make ice cubes and added it to my ice tea...best summer drink ever!
Jessica B.
Gloucester, MA
Love this lemonade - I was quite surprised when I had a sip of it because I was expecting that more fresh squeezed lemon type lemonde - which I like some times - but it was much sweeter than I thought it would be and I enjoyed that. My husband drinks this all half the time before I can get to it haha.
kathygraves
My favorite lemonade. It is THE most natural lemonade I have ever tried. It's as close to homemade as you could ever find. The packaging is nice. The price point probably reflects the name brand and the packaging, but I do buy it whenever I can. I do recommend this lemonade.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
My absolute favorite lemonade. I was loyal to Simply Lemonade for years before I tried this. Perfect balance of sour and sweet and totally refreshing. I could go through the carton of this in just a day if I didn't hold back.