Newman's Own All Natural Virgin Lemonade uploaded by Anita B.Newman's Own All Natural Virgin Lemonade uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own All Natural Old Fashioned Roadside Virgin Lemonade.
No high fructose corn syrup.
All profits to charity. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Becca C.
Foodie Expert
I don't exactly know how a lemon can be a virgin, but I won't ask. This is one of my favorite store-bought lemonades, hands down. It doesn't taste like a huge sugar bomb (Simply Lemonade) and it's not just watered down lemon juice (Robinade). This lemonade is the perfect balance of sweet and sour for when I'm too lazy to make it myself.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I used to LOOVVVEEEE this lemonade. And believe me, I still do, I just don't buy it anymore because I would be addicted to this stuff. I love a more tart lemonade and this stuff delivers! And it's perfectly sweet too, in my opinion. I will definitely buy this again in the future.
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Foodie Expert
I’ve been drinking this lemonade since I was a little girl. It’s just the right amount of sweet and sour and is so refreshing and delicious. You can find it at any grocery store. I highly recommend this lemonade!
Weronika B.
Sayreville
Absolutely love it! Tried it a few weeks ago for the first time and am obsessed! Tastes great and refreshing. I think the reviews speak for themself that this is a great drink. My favorite summer drink by far. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a good lemonade!
Beltkiss S.
Foodie Expert
I love this lemonade it's the best ! It tastes natural and has the perfect amount of sweetness perfect to use in spritzers juice mock cocktails and regular cocktails. Best part no high fructose corn syrup !
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Fresh! If you're like me and prefer more sour than sweet lemonade than this is for you. It even has lemon pulp in it. I can drink the whole thing by myself in a day!
Shaina S.
Denver, CO
Only lemonade that I will drink. Every thing else is gross. I can drink a whole box in one sitting. It is sooooooooooo good.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite lemonades of all time. It has a great price and the flavor has a great combo of sweet and sour
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
I love this lemonade crisp and refreshing own of my favorites if not my very favorite. I love all Newman's Own products I am never disappointed.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
My absolute favorite lemonade. I was loyal to Simply Lemonade for years before I tried this. Perfect balance of sour and sweet and totally refreshing. I could go through the carton of this in just a day if I didn't hold back.