Newman's Own All Natural Thin & Crispy Supreme Pizza uploaded by Alissa D.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Supreme Thin & Crispy Pizza
There's A Lot To Love Here. Supremely Tasty!

Multigrain Crust (Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil [Canola Oil, Pure Olive Oil], Flaxseed, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Whole Oat Flour), Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic*, Onion*), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Spices, Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavorings, Paprika), Uncured Pepperoni No Nitrites Or Nitrates Added Except As Naturally Occurring In Sea Salt And Celery Juice Powder (Pork, Beef, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Natural Flavor, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Garlic Powder), Roasted Bell Peppers (Red, Green And Yellow Bell Peppers), Onion, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt And Enzymes), Parsley*.

*dried

Contains: Milk, Wheat

Jaime L.
Because there's not zero 🌟 I didn't give you - 0 first time I bought 2 pizzas today, they said 425° for 10/12 minutes, I cooked 10 at 350° IT'S ALMOST burned and taste terribly its for pizza for someone else, repent spend my dollars $9.50 for each in this piece of trash... I'm food knowledgeable I know what I'm writing. Sorry, fold the store don't sale just for the name, it's a shame.
Holly K.
Tifton
Purchased at: Publix
This is our families favorite frozen pizza! The crust bakes to a extra fine crispy and crunchy texture. The sauce isn't peppery hot. It has a flavorful tomato and herb sauce with just the right amount of cheese and assorted toppings. If you have never had one of these pizzas, you're differently missing out.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
When our family craves for pizza, Newman's Pizza Supreme is always our savior. This is very easy to prepare and the ingredients tastes fresh. I will highly recommend this for midnight snack cravings.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Elkhart, IN
This brand of frozen pizza is really yummy! I've found that some frozen pizzas taste somewhat like cardboard but Newman's Own is not one of those! This is one of my favorite options for thin crust, and I really like the supreme the best (but pepperoni and sausage are great too!)
Alissa D.
Buffalo, NY
I am in love with this brand AND this style pizza. It's perfect for a quick dinner for my husband and I after a long day at work, especially when we have no desire to cook. I even prefer it to delivery and I live in NY! And I'm sorry I just saw 100% of profit to charity? Is that real? :O Newman's Own All Natural Thin & Crispy Supreme Pizza
Chelsey T.
Falls Church, VA
This is my FAVORITE frozen pizza hands down. The crust cooks to be perfectly crispy. Plus the sauce to cheese ratio is perfect (less sauce more cheese). The toppings are perfect and taste really fresh. I highly recommend this pizza. A little pricey in comparison to other frozen pizzas but well worth the extra money.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
You can definitely tell this is a healthier option, it just tastes healthier but still really good. Follow the easy instructions in the box to prepare. I feed this to my kid who is a picky eater because if he is going to eat pizza at least try to make it a little better for them.
Stephanie N.
An amazing thin crust pizza the has pepperoni and sausage that are nitrate free. I can't eat nitrates without getting a headache so it's rare I can go out for pizza. Just make sure you cook these a little longer than the directions state if you are cooking on an unheated stone.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
I was blown away by this pizza the first time I tried it--SO GOOD! The crust is nice and crisp on the outside, perfectly soft on the inside, and leaves you feeling satisfied without the guilt. All the ingredients taste super fresh, too!
Monika C.
Valley Village, CA
It's an okay pizza. The dough is very thin and tends to get very hard when baked. Cheese is hood, tomato sauce too, but that thin bread is a deal breaker for me. I like thicker pizza. I don't think I'll be buying this product again any time soon.