BY NEWMAN'S OWN

All Natural.
FRESH-BAKED TASTE IN 10-12 MINUTES.
NEWMAN'S OWN.
All Profits To Charity.
Thin & Crispy.
IN CRUST WE TRUST.
Margherita PIZZA.
TOMATOES, MOZZARELLA & PARMESAN CHEESES, BASIL.
NET WT. 13.9 oz. (394g). see more...

Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Foodie Expert
This pizza is so delicious! The tomatoes honestly taste like fresh off the vine, and are still juicy. I love how thin the crust is, and so crunchy when it comes out of the oven. This brand is general is a little bit pricey when it comes to frozen pizza, but I never pass it up when its on sale.
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Foodie Expert
This pizza is a staple in our freezer, it's a great appetizer. The flavor is perfect, sweet little tomatoes, light sauce and cheese. Very light and appealing, one piece per a family member to ease us for dinner hehe I'm a huge Paul Newman fan, great mission behind the company!
Not U.
Not U.
Livermore, CA
So delicious! My boyfriend dislikes thin pizzas, but this one even he could not say no to. Its not as doughy and heavy as your regular pizza, but it have the same amount of toppings. Its more flavor, less calories, And its all natural! Absolutely yummy
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Foodie Expert
Newmans Own All Natural Thin and Crispy Margarita Pizza is the best frozen pizza in the grocery markets. It is so delicious. I love the thin yet crispy crust. The sauce tastes homemade. Cooks quickly and is great for an easy dinner idea.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Somerset, MA
I love this pizza because it is thin crust so it doesn't make me feel bloated afterwards like most pizza. Also, it has a great taste, it doesn't taste like cardboard! I like the Margherita, buffalo chicken, and white pizza the best!
Kate F.
Kate F.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Always on the hunt to try a Margherita pizza, and this one did not disappoint. Crust is perfectly thin and crispy. Could have more basil to my taste. Overall, it was delicious. Will buy again when I want to splurge with carbs!
Judith M.
Judith M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Newman's Own pizza, it is delicious I wish it baked better but it defintely gets the job done for a qucik dinner fix when you're tired after work. This is my go to when I want to make something quick, easy and yummy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Foodie Expert
My absolutely favorite margherita pizza. Tastes super fresh that surprises you that it is frozen. Love Paul Newman's company. The food is definitely worth it and the extra that the company does is awesome
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
Love this pizza! I wish there was something more green on it and definitely had more basil. It's just a little too tomatoey! However its really crispy and the sauce and cheese are light enough its great!
patrick o.
patrick o.
Richmond, VA
I have never really been a fan of frozen pizza but Newman's Own has won me over. We always have at least one or two in the freezer ready to go when needed for a quick dinner or weekend lunch.