BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Newman's Own® All Natural* Thin & Crispy Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza.

Fresh-Baked Taste in 10-12 Minutes.

All Profits To Charity.

In Crust We Trust®.

*No Artificial Ingredients.

Only Minimally Processed.

White Chicken Meat, Mozzarella Cheese And Buffalo Style Sauce On A Thin Crust.

U.S. Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture.

Net wt 14 oz (397g).

Kristen B.
Yummmmmm this pizza is solo good! I bought it because it was on sale and sounded good and I was very surprised how good it was for being frozen! I really enjoy these and I buy them pretty often now. The only thing I didn't like is they are pretty light on the sauce so I usually add more.
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
My family loves this pizza! I love it because it's a great product that doesn't cost an arm and leg. In fact, all of their pizzas are great but I think the buffalo one is by far our favorite. I'm not huge on frozen pizza unless it's thin crust so this is perfect.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
This pizza is out of this world! I love buffalo chicken pizza! I love that it’s thin crust so you’re not eating a ton of pizza crust when devouring the entire thing by yourself 🤤 This pizza is to die for!
Samantha B.
110% favorite “Buffalo” style frozen pizza. Living in Buffalo, I get to be a little choosy on who uses my city in their pizza flavor name, right?? Newman’s definitely had my vote.
Nikki P.
Milwaukee, WI
Best pizza out there. Best pizza out there. Best pizza out there. Best pizza out there. Best pizza out there. Best pizza out there. Best pizza out there. Best pizza out there.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I got this for my boyfriend and I one night. It was pretty good and had a bit of a bite to it. It could have used some more seasoning or something to give it some extra taste. But other than that, it was pretty good.
Samantha W.
Sandy Springs, GA
First off, Newmans own is such a great company. They are not for profit and donate their profits. That alone can make you happy about purchasing their products. I'm a big fan of buffalo chicken so this is a go-to for me. Thin crust with protein is enough for a meal.
Christine C.
Delicious! One of my favorite frozen pizza's! I'm originally from NY but now live in a state where it's rare to see a buffalo chicken pizza, made correctly if they even make it, and Newman's own fills my desire for this! Yum!
Yesy G.
Jonesboro GA
Newman's is my favorite frozen pizza. Their buffalo chicken tastes almost like Mellow Murshrooms. Their texture is comparable to frozen pizzas and you can taste the quality. Just add some ranch and voila!
Haley T.
All of the Newman's brand pizzas are the bomb!!! They all taste so fresh and have so much flavor. They aren't too expensive and don't take long to cook. I love them!