BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Newman's Own® All Natural* Thin & Crispy BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza.

Fresh-baked in 10-12 minutes.

All profits to charity.

Fresh-baked taste in 10-12 minutes.

In Crust We Trust®.

*No artificial ingredients.

Only minimally processed.

White meat chicken, mozzarella cheese, barbecue sauce, red onion and cilantro on a thin crust.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

connie P.
Logan, OH
These thin& crispy pizza are super tasty.love the thin crust to taste all your goodies on top.to thick of crust mainly taste like bread.they have variety of sooo many delicious flavors.they don't take to long to prepare either.try them and you'll be glad you did,i know i love them.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
Not a fan of crispy pizza, but the toppings were good. Needed a bit more flavor to the sauce, but the portions were good for a single serving. Probably wont purchase again, but if you like crispy, it may be good be a good purchase for you. Healthy option.
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
Can't go wrong with Newman's Own anything. I'm a huge pizza fan but I'm usually very picky with frozen pizzas. I was not disappointed with this meal. Definitely on the healthier side of the frozen spectrum pizza so it's a win all in all.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
This barbecue pizza makes my mouth water just thinking about it!! It is a healthy alternative to delivery pizza. It is so easy to cook- you just throw it in the oven! It is delicious and a great, easy meal.
Susan T.
Lutherville, MD
I’m not a frozen pizza kind of girl but I love Newman’s Own thin crust pizzas. I love the crunchy texture of the pie and the rich flavors. The price is reasonable and it’s a family favorite. We usually buy two pizzas for our family of four.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
Newmans own frozen pizza is a stand out in the freezer aisle. Totally delicious and a great price. I love the thin and crispy crust and the barbecue sauce is just the right amount of tangy and spicy.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Newman's BBQ pizza is seriously so good. I pick it over delivery because I love the taste of it so much, plus you don't have to wait for delivery. It's affordable and so good! Try it out, you won't be dissapointed! I promise!
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
My favorite pizza by far. I love thin crust it's crunchy and cooks perfectly. The pepperoni is so delicious and little spicy. The amount of cheese is great too. It's such great brand very responsible with ingredients and gives back community. Love it !
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
Newman has gotten a lot of things right, and one of them is pizza. Any time I'm lazy I pick one of these up. This one or the cheese one. I actually prefer this to most order out pizza and that is saying something coming from the pizza nazi herself.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
The thin and crispy bbq pizza is delicious! I buy these to keep in the freezer for when I start craving one. They come out just perfectly crisp. I will definitely purchasing more on my next trip to the store.