BY NEWMAN'S OWN #40 in Pasta Sauce

Sockarooni Pasta Sauce
This Concoction Will Blow Your Socks Off! Peppers, Spices And The Whole Shebang!

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Green And Red Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Cane Sugar, Salt, Onions*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic*

*dried

Angel P.
I always keep a few jars of Newman's Own Sockarooni on hand because it's absolutely fantastic on its own and when used in other Italian recipes as a "cheat" when I need an awesome base for a hearty pasta dish. I love to brown spicy Italian sausage and cook it up with a jar of this to accompany rotini, especially. This is my favorite variety of Newman's Own pasta sauce. It's got an amazing variety of veggies in the ingredients and it is just truly in a class of its own.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
This is my all time favorite store bought pasta sauce. It is  a chunky sauce with lots of tomatoes, peppers, and mushrooms. I have found it to be a big winner in my household. It helps to make a fast and yummy meal. Would highly recommend to any one who's looking for a really yummy pasta sauce.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are the ingredients in this product: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Green and Red Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Cane Sugar, Salt, Onions*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic*  I really can't deny that this brand really just adds natural ingredients. I really do like buying Newman's Own, even if I have to pay a little more.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Aw, yeah. If you have to get canned pasta sauce instead of making your own from scratch, this is the one to get. Unlike many sauces out there it has a fresh flavor, and it has an extra spice kick so it isn't bland. I still end up adding more stuff to it as I do whenever I work with ready-made sauces, but it's good even if I don't have time to do that.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
This is my husband's favorite sauce so this is the one I usually end up using but unfortunately I don't really like it. I prefer my sauce a little sweeter and less "chunks of tomatoes and other things in it. I do like that Newman's own donates profits!
Joscelyn M.
This is my husbands favorite pasta sauce. Very fresh tasting. Lots of great vegetables in this sauce and it is slightly chunky with the vegetables. I prefer a smoother sauce but this one has great flavors from the veggies!
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
The best marinara in my families opinion. Even the kids love it and you know how picky kids can be! Everytime I make spaghetti I use this and newbies to m6 spaghetti think I make the best but it is really just the sauce. I love bell peppers and this is so delish!
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
Love Newman’s Own. This spaghetti sauce is my go to. It is absolutely delicious and the flavor is so robust. I cannot believe how great it is even after all of these years I’ve been purchasing it! Would recommend.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Five stars all the way. I've tried so many brands and flavors of spaghetti sauce and this is hands down the best one out there compared to home made and it's priced very well also
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
By far my favorite sauce. I started eating it when I was on weight watchers. I used it to make my stuffed peppers. Since then I use it for every pasta or Italian dish. I always recommend it to others. The veggies in the sauce are my favorite part. It's so flavorful and the price is pretty decent.
Brian A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What other sauces are similar to this?

back