BY NEWMAN'S OWN #11 in Lemonade

This Virgin Lemonade Is Pretty In Pink.

Pure Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Lemon Pulp, Grape Extract (For Color), Lemon Oil

Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I am not a fan of pulp and this is FILLED with it! Might just be personal preference, but I don’t like it. It’s made with all natural ingredients so that’s always a plus, but I also feel a slight film on my teeth after drinking. I love lemonade so I would never deny this if offered haha but wouldn’t be my first choice.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Some of the most delicious lemonade! I love the flavor and the nutritional facts aren’t bad either. It’s a more expensive lemonade but you get what you pay for because the quality is top notch. I also love the charitable donations the company gives from each product.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
It is very hard to find but when you do please buy. Its so sweet and refreshing for a hot day out . Great chaser too for gameday drinks and is a bang for your buck. The packaging is a little distracting but gets the message across that its a juice or lemonade.
Rosa R.
Not to sweet. Just right . crisp flavor. I did not find that it had any artificial after taste that often happens with manufacturered products. Love to keep this in the fridge when I'm searching for a different alternative to water. Has just the right amount of tang.
Marcie M.
Paul Newman's Pink Lemonade is so good! It's not too sweet and not too sour. Some brand are usually way too sweet or go the opposite and are too sour. I don't find it to be too expensive if you find it at the right grocery store. Give it try if you Lemonade!
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Heaven in a box! This drink is so addictive because it just taste so good. The price Mets the mark. The taste is just right not to sweet not to sour. The consistency from box to box is always the same. I️ will continue to buy this item.
Caitlin M.
Thornton, NH
I love Newman's Own lemonade. I love the regular lemonade as well as the pink lemonade. It is always sold at an affordable price & I love how a certain amount of their profits go to charity. I will continue purchasing this product.
Natalie K.
When buying lemonade, this is my go to. I go for the pink over the regular but both are very good. It has a real lemonade taste unlike some alternatives and the size of the carton fits nicely in many places in the fridge.
angel t.
Love the flavor of this it’s not too sweet and not sour it’s great to make punches with u can add a lil alchohol whatever u want it’s awesome it’s very affordable I would definately and have recommended this to my friends
Danielle V.
I liked this lemonade. it tasted very natural. Didn’t have a ton of sugar which I liked so it wasn’t over sweet. I loved that it is all natural. A little pricey but I would say it’s worth it and would buy again.
Ally P.
Midland, MI
Is this better than other pink lemonades?
Sharima W.
Roosevelt, NY
Does this taste good?
Elena E.
Saint Peters
Is it really acidic?
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
What sweetener is used for this?