Newman's Own All Natural Organic Thin & Crispy Margherita Pizza uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #6 in Frozen Pizza

Margherita Thin & Crispy Pizza
Mama Margherita, We Did It! This Is The Queen Of Our Pizzas.

Multigrain Crust (Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil [Canola Oil, Pure Olive Oil], Flaxseed, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Whole Oat Flour), Sauce (Tomatoes [Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice], Water, Tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic*, Onion*), Low-moisture Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt And Enzymes), Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt And Enzymes), Basil*.

*dried

Contains: Milk, Wheat

Debbie H.
08754
Nemans Own All Natural Thin & Crispy Margherita Pizza are a family favorite. Their flavor are amazing, so fresh tasting you have a hard time remembering that they are a frozen pizza. The crust cooks to a amazing thin crunchy crust like it just came out of a pizzaria oven. I am able to purchase it at my local B.J.S which makes it so convenient to keep myself from running out. And one if the best parts is that it is no more expensive than the other brands out on the market. I definitely recommend you give this brand a try.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I tried this because it was on sale a few months ago. I usually buy the California Pizza Kitchen margherita cheese pizza, but decided to give this a try. I still prefer my usual pizza, but this was decent. I like the crust flavor and texture, and the sauce was good. I would've liked the toppings to be a little better, but it was still good. I probably wouldn't choose it again, but I would eat if offered to me for free😁
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my go to pizza when I'm having a craving but don't want to indulge in anything super heavy or greasy or when I have girlfriends over for wine. Newman's Own All Natural Thin & Crispy Margherita Pizza is the perfect balance of sauce, cheese, and delicious chopped tomatoes. It tastes high quality for a super affordable price.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite frozen pizza it is a light fresh tasting Choice as far as frozen pizzas go. It tastes like fresh tomatoes and parsley on top. They are a little more expensive and I only buy them when I have a coupon or they are on sale. My boyfriend loves them also.
abbie c.
I love this pizza!! Along with the spinach one. I love how there are no preservatives just like you were to make it in your own kitchen. Although I do wish the crust was a little thicker. Overall I recommend this pizza to anyone who want a quick pizza, but doesn’t have the time to make one.
Kate S.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this thin crust pizza! It has just the right ratio of sauce to cheese and the seasoning on it is not too overwhelming which I like about it. It's a decent price but I would expect a little bit more product for the price that I'm paying.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I absolutely love Newman’s Own pizzas! But this one is my favorite. I believe that tomatoes make all pizza that much better! And this one is really good, because the herbs that they use in the cheese are so yummy! You can taste them all!
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite brand of frozen pizza! The crust is thin and crispy; super delicious. It cooks quickly and the ingredients taste fresh. It is not as fattening as other alternatives, so I️ would definitely recommend trying.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
I don’t like thin crust but I can’t stop loving this pizza!! All the toppings taste fresh and melt together perfectly! I love this pizza and even though it’s more expensive than some, it is worth every penny!
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL
I love pizza in all forms - this is an amazing frozen pizza! The veggies always taste fresh and it really does get crispy. I've loved every flavor that I've tried, but Margherita pizza in general is the OG (: