Newman's Own All Natural Marinara Pasta Sauce uploaded by Karly F.Newman's Own All Natural Marinara Pasta Sauce uploaded by Cassandra F.Newman's Own All Natural Marinara Pasta Sauce uploaded by L E.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #2 in Pasta Sauce

Marinara Pasta Sauce

Our original Industrial Strength Venetian Spaghetti Sauce. The ultimate crowd pleaser!

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Salt, Cane Sugar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Onion*, Garlic*

*dried

Kosher

Buy on Walmart
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is my first time trying this brand. Wow! It was so good. I'm now interested in trying the whole brand. They don't sell the pizza at my Wal-Mart but the pasta line I can get. The taste of the marinara pasta sauce was wonderful. I'm very satisfied with it. I will buy again! I would recommend it!
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I only buy Newman’s Own pasta sauce. I’ve tried them all and marinara and tomato & Basil are my favorites. When you try prego or any of those other brands, they are so bland in comparison to Newman’s. I love that when I’m in a rush, I can create a quality pasta dish with this sauce and without the hassle!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
My kids love it when it’s make your own pizza night at our household. I couldn’t even begin to think of pizza night without incorporating Newman’s own marinara sauce. I highly trust that brand because it has such a great reputation and I know that my kids are eating a highly trusted brand. I am able to find this at most grocery stores and I find it very affordable. Highly recommend this Marinara sauce.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I really like the Newmans Marinara sauce.  It's not as sweet as some of the other brands out there(I usually have to add salt to tone it down a bit).  I didn't have to add anything to this one though.  Great flavor.  A little pricey, but well worth it.  Also, they donate a LOT of money to charities, so that's a plus!!
L E.
Nampa, ID
The Newman's Own All Natural Marinara Pasta Sauce is hands down my all time favorite. My family loves it. I like to add it to spaghetti, lasagna, pasta, pizza or with some chicken nuggets for my son o even with some mozzarella sticks mmm delicious!
Sarah H.
Has a fantastic flavor! I also buy the $1.00 store brand. With a family of 8 I need to use three jars per meal so every dollar counts! But I have wondered if I actually am saving money with the store brand, I usually need to add quite a bit of seasoning to get the flavor I want. Newman’s needs very little additional seasoning. It’s great and I buy it when our budget allows.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of my favorite pasta sauces.  I use it on pasta or as a dipping sauce for bread sticks.  I love the flavor and that are so many recipes that I can use this in.  I can normally find it on sale or a coupon for it.  I am very satisfied with this and will continue using it.
Lauren S.
Not impressed. I know there are only so many ways you can make marinara but this one is just boring. And pricey compared to others sitting right on the same store self with it. Wasn’t chunky but wasn’t smooth consistency either. It was basically a spicier tomato paste in my opinion.
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my go to for home pasta cooking. I love the charity aspect of this brand and I actually got to meet Paul Newman when I was a kid and he was so nice, super nice guy. I support the brand and honestly I really can’t think of anything from Newman’s own that I didn’t like.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
When I don't buy my favorite organic pasta sauce, this is certainly my next favorite. I like that it tastes really natural, and I really love that the profits are donated to charity. I not only use this as a pasta sauce, but I use it as a pizza sauce as well.
Stephen D.