BY NEWMAN'S OWN #27 in Pasta Sauce

Italian Sausage & Peppers Pasta Sauce
Succulent Sausage Steals The Show With Peppy Red And Green Peppers In A Supporting Role.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Paprika, Spice Extractives), Green And Red Bell Peppers, Cane Sugar, Salt, Onions*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic*

*dried

Buy on Walmart
julise s.
 I would definitely recommend it to other family’s very nice in taste and the consistency is grate too!!!!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Can I start by saying I've never tried a Newman's Own product that I didn't like? Everything of theirs just tastes fresher and less processed, something I'm always striving for partnered with price efficiency and convenience. Just a tad more expensive than Ragu or Prego, it's worth the extra money.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
this spafhetti sauce is a great starter for a quick meal. i like to add my own flair to it, using it as a base sauce. i add some ground beef and sauteed vegetables. great, rich flavor.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
This brand has always been a classic. I enjoy this flavor for spaghetti sauce since it has sausage and peppers in it.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
This is one of my favorite sauces to put in my homemade spaghetti sauce! Great price and one of the best in quality/taste.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Who doesn't love spaghetti? It's easy to make and once you cook it , it is enough food to last you the entire week! I start off by sweating my onions and garlic in a pot then I pour in a bottle of Newman's own pasta sauce, mix it all together, cook my noodles and BAM! It couldnt get any easier than this.
Shanea C.
College Park , MD
One of my favorite pasta sauces. I️ love Newman’s own due to the integrity of their ingredients. I️ also don’t have to add much to the sauce as the flavor is fantastic! I️ definitely recommend this especially if you are cooking for others as well.
Melissa L.
I love to pair this sauce with my favorite pasta. It’s like a homemade sauce without making it myself.
Bella S.
We as a family love this pasta bake I would definitely recommend it to other family’s very nice in taste and the consistency is grate too, my three young children love it and eat it all every time :)
Katelyn L.
Delicious sauce I use when making spaghetti for myself and my roommates! Everyone loves it, especially the added flavor! It's decently priced and can be found almost anywhere! It's not bland and there are several different added flavors to choose from!