BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Italian Sausage & Peppers Pasta Sauce
Succulent Sausage Steals The Show With Peppy Red And Green Peppers In A Supporting Role.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Paprika, Spice Extractives), Green And Red Bell Peppers, Cane Sugar, Salt, Onions*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic*

*dried

Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
ALL TO CHARITY. I REPEAT- all profits go to charity!!! Isn’t that amazing! The flavor is so exciting in this red tomato sauce. It dances on your tongue! I love to use this for a meat pasta with some sausage. Yum!!
Anessa B.
Cincinnati, OH
We love Newman’s sauce when we make lasagna. There are so many different Flavors that we can use to spice up our homemade lasagna just by switching out our usual sauce. Definitely would recommend.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Love the taste of this! Not too water, has a bit of thickness which is the best way to eat pasta sauces. Flavors are strong and yummy!
Terri M.
Grant, AL
My family has pasta once a week and we use this and we love it! It’s hard d to find sometimes but well worth the hunt 😉
Shanea C.
College Park, MD
One of my favorite pasta sauces. I️ love Newman’s own due to the integrity of their ingredients. I️ also don’t have to add much to the sauce as the flavor is fantastic! I️ definitely recommend this especially if you are cooking for others as well.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
Growing up on cheap Barilla and Ragu definitely doesn't hold a candle to this brand. For just a little more, the flavor and texture is so much better. Plus Newmanns has a better variety and they don't get old after having it repeatedly!
Nethania P.
Tucson, AZ
I just love the Newman brand. You seriously cannot go wrong! I am highly satisfied with the flavor and price. The ingredients are better than other competing sauces (I.e. prego)
Dallas L.
The quality of ingredients in this sauce is great, it gives any pasta dish you create wonderful flavor with a kick. The spices aren't overwhelming, the perfect amount in fact. I love serving this with fettuccine noodles and baked meatballs. Adds an excellent lively flavor.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Esta es una de mis salsas favoritas. Me gusta usarla para acompañar muchas comidas. Les da un sabor único.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
You cannot go wrong with Newman’s own pasta sauce ! Always great quality, great flavor and great price! I love how all of the proceeds go to charity too. I love making dinner with this pasta sauce and highly recommend if!