BY NEWMAN'S OWN #27 in Pasta Sauce

Italian Sausage & Peppers Pasta Sauce
Succulent Sausage Steals The Show With Peppy Red And Green Peppers In A Supporting Role.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Paprika, Spice Extractives), Green And Red Bell Peppers, Cane Sugar, Salt, Onions*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic*

*dried

Buy on Walmart
julise s.
 I would definitely recommend it to other family’s very nice in taste and the consistency is grate too!!!!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Can I start by saying I've never tried a Newman's Own product that I didn't like? Everything of theirs just tastes fresher and less processed, something I'm always striving for partnered with price efficiency and convenience. Just a tad more expensive than Ragu or Prego, it's worth the extra money.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
This is one of my favorite sauces to put in my homemade spaghetti sauce! Great price and one of the best in quality/taste.
Shanea C.
College Park , MD
One of my favorite pasta sauces. I️ love Newman’s own due to the integrity of their ingredients. I️ also don’t have to add much to the sauce as the flavor is fantastic! I️ definitely recommend this especially if you are cooking for others as well.
Dallas L.
The quality of ingredients in this sauce is great, it gives any pasta dish you create wonderful flavor with a kick. The spices aren't overwhelming, the perfect amount in fact. I love serving this with fettuccine noodles and baked meatballs. Adds an excellent lively flavor.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Love the taste of this! Not too water, has a bit of thickness which is the best way to eat pasta sauces. Flavors are strong and yummy!
Anessa H.
Cincinnati, OH
We love Newman’s sauce when we make lasagna. There are so many different Flavors that we can use to spice up our homemade lasagna just by switching out our usual sauce. Definitely would recommend.
Nethania P.
I just love the Newman brand. You seriously cannot go wrong! I am highly satisfied with the flavor and price. The ingredients are better than other competing sauces (I.e. prego)
Jessica P.
Sedona, AZ
Perfect consistency. I usually find that store bought sauces are too watery. This is perfect and great flavor too.
Terri M.
Grant, AL
My family has pasta once a week and we use this and we love it! It’s hard d to find sometimes but well worth the hunt 😉