BY NEWMAN'S OWN #27 in Pasta Sauce

Italian Sausage & Peppers Pasta Sauce
Succulent Sausage Steals The Show With Peppy Red And Green Peppers In A Supporting Role.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Paprika, Spice Extractives), Green And Red Bell Peppers, Cane Sugar, Salt, Onions*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic*

*dried

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
Great flavor sometimes it's kinda pricey but is worth it. Different varieties and flavors. But this one is good.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This has such good flavor! Tastes like I'm eating a sausage pepper and onion sub! Great product that I always buy
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Such a delicious sauce that tastes great on pasta, pizza, etc. my only complaint is the sodium is pretty high.
John M.
Plainfield, IL
This was a good sauce but I didn’t feel it had enough garlic. I like a lot more garlic flavor in my sauce.
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Esta es una de mis salsas favoritas. Me gusta usarla para acompañar muchas comidas. Les da un sabor único.
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
A great brand that we buy often. Tastes great natural ingredients and always easy to find at our stores.
Melissa L.
I love to pair this sauce with my favorite pasta. It’s like a homemade sauce without making it myself.
Cassia U.
This stuff is delicious it really taste like peppers and sausage great with pasta and is a good value
Bella S.
We as a family love this pasta bake I would definitely recommend it to other family’s very nice in taste and the consistency is grate too, my three young children love it and eat it all every time :)
Nethania P.
I just love the Newman brand. You seriously cannot go wrong! I am highly satisfied with the flavor and price. The ingredients are better than other competing sauces (I.e. prego)