BY NEWMAN'S OWN #18 in Pasta Sauce

Italian Sausage & Peppers Pasta Sauce
Succulent Sausage Steals The Show With Peppy Red And Green Peppers In A Supporting Role.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Paprika, Spice Extractives), Green And Red Bell Peppers, Cane Sugar, Salt, Onions*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic*

*dried

Buy on Walmart*
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Can I start by saying I've never tried a Newman's Own product that I didn't like? Everything of theirs just tastes fresher and less processed, something I'm always striving for partnered with price efficiency and convenience. Just a tad more expensive than Ragu or Prego, it's worth the extra money.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Who doesn't love spaghetti? It's easy to make and once you cook it , it is enough food to last you the entire week! I start off by sweating my onions and garlic in a pot then I pour in a bottle of Newman's own pasta sauce, mix it all together, cook my noodles and BAM! It couldnt get any easier than this.
Dallas L.
The quality of ingredients in this sauce is great, it gives any pasta dish you create wonderful flavor with a kick. The spices aren't overwhelming, the perfect amount in fact. I love serving this with fettuccine noodles and baked meatballs. Adds an excellent lively flavor.
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
Delicious sauce I use when making spaghetti for myself and my roommates! Everyone loves it, especially the added flavor! It's decently priced and can be found almost anywhere! It's not bland and there are several different added flavors to choose from!
Heather S.
Melrose , FL
Newmans spaghetti sauce is very aithentic tastong and goes great with any pasta. You definetly want to let it simmer with your meat because it can be alittle watered down. So I add alittle tomato paste to mine!
Shanea C.
College Park , MD
One of my favorite pasta sauces. I️ love Newman’s own due to the integrity of their ingredients. I️ also don’t have to add much to the sauce as the flavor is fantastic! I️ definitely recommend this especially if you are cooking for others as well.
Anessa H.
Cincinnati , OH
We love Newman’s sauce when we make lasagna. There are so many different Flavors that we can use to spice up our homemade lasagna just by switching out our usual sauce. Definitely would recommend.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty solid canned pasta sauce if you don't have time to make your own. A little more sugar than I would like but it tastes pretty good and is affordable. I will use again next time I'm in a pinch for a quick dinner.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
this spafhetti sauce is a great starter for a quick meal. i like to add my own flair to it, using it as a base sauce. i add some ground beef and sauteed vegetables. great, rich flavor.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
This is a pretty good sauce. It's a thick consistency, and isnt as acidic as some other brands. It's tasty but I tend to amp up the flavor with fresh garlic, basil and oregano.