BY NEWMAN'S OWN #84 in Salad Dressing

Classic French Dressing Turned Upside Down, With A Touch Of Honey.

Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Water, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Distilled Vinegar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Paprika, Onion*, Spices, Garlic*, Red Bell Pepper*, Green Bell Pepper*, Beet Powder (For Color), Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate- For Freshness)

*dried

Kosher

Blissful B.
This French dressing is so great! I adore the honey taste! My family and I put this in our baked potatoes with cheese and sour cream and oh my gosh, so good! Give it a try, you won't regret. You can find this online or most grocery stores.
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only light weight and silky but I also feel like it is good for my skin. I am a light coverage
Fatima V.
I personally was not a fan of this dressing but I also am not a big fan of honey dressings overall. If you're looking for a sweeter dressing, this is your guy, but this has to be a no from me. I used it in a salad that consisted of lettuce, beets, and tomatoes, which was not bad and went well with the sweeter flavors in the dressing.
Kari M.
I never was into salad dressing or salad really. But as I got older I started to eat them on occasion. I usually get balsamic or italian. However I decided to try this honey french one and see how it was.  It wasn't my favorite ever but it wasn't awful either. Was good for the price. Recommend if sweeter dressings are your thing.
Melissa M.
I might actually be addicted to cooking with this dressing! It is so good to use while roasting chicken and veggies, and obviously fantastic on salads. I'll always pick this up once I run out, Can not beat the flavors of natural dressing. Hopefully this flavor never goes away!
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
This French dressing has great, tangy flavor!!! French has always been a favorite of mine and this does not disappoint. Newman’s Own isn’t always the cheapest, but well worth the money. A portion of all Newman’s Own items are donated to charity!
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
This is very delicious, and always use it, I have use it on my hamburgers, not just for salads, I pick this up from Harris Teeter, but I can get this from Publix as well, My family loves this as well but mostly on Hamburgers and not in their salads
claudia t.
I havent found a Paul Newman product I havent like yet. I love french dressing but alot of french dressing can by gross and overly sweet. Paul gets it right. Its sweet, tomatoy, tart. Great with bitter greens, spring mix or baby spinach
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I️ really enjoy French dressing and I️ usually get a supermarket general brand, but I saw this honey French dressing and decided to try I️t. I️t wasn’t amazing but I️t wasn’t great either. I️ thought the consistency was too oily.
Amanda C.
So delicious! One thing I don’t like is their glass bottles because I’m bad about dropping things but otherwise it’s amazing. It’s more expensive than some of the other brands but it’s good quality and flavorful and sweet!
Yuzell C.
Is it a really sweet tasting dressing?