BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own® Honey French Dressing.
All natural N®.
All profits to charity.
Bon appetit! see more...

Buy on Walmart
launa d.
This is naturally just a little sweeter but I really liked this, its much harder to find now but I wish they would bring naturally sweetened options into more salad dressings.
Jessica S.
I love a sweet dressing, and this french is very tasty! I like that it's all natural too.
Fatima V.
I personally was not a fan of this dressing but I also am not a big fan of honey dressings overall. If you're looking for a sweeter dressing, this is your guy, but this has to be a no from me. I used it in a salad that consisted of lettuce, beets, and tomatoes, which was not bad and went well with the sweeter flavors in the dressing.
Melissa M.
I might actually be addicted to cooking with this dressing! It is so good to use while roasting chicken and veggies, and obviously fantastic on salads. I'll always pick this up once I run out, Can not beat the flavors of natural dressing. Hopefully this flavor never goes away!
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
Tasty French dressing! It has an amazing sweetness to it. I love it on salads! Great price. Very satisfied with the flavor. Sometimes I get a little carried away with it! Haha! I buy this at my local grocery store!
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is some delicious stuff. Higher in calories but sooo worth it. It is a bit pricey but for the taste it’s great for the quality. I wish they sold this in a larger bottle but have learned to buy many of them when they go on sale.
Kari M.
I never was into salad dressing or salad really. But as I got older I started to eat them on occasion. I usually get balsamic or italian. However I decided to try this honey french one and see how it was.  It wasn't my favorite ever but it wasn't awful either. Was good for the price. Recommend if sweeter dressings are your thing.
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
This is very delicious, and always use it, I have use it on my hamburgers, not just for salads, I pick this up from Harris Teeter, but I can get this from Publix as well, My family loves this as well but mostly on Hamburgers and not in their salads
claudia t.
I havent found a Paul Newman product I havent like yet. I love french dressing but alot of french dressing can by gross and overly sweet. Paul gets it right. Its sweet, tomatoy, tart. Great with bitter greens, spring mix or baby spinach
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
I️ really enjoy French dressing and I️ usually get a supermarket general brand, but I saw this honey French dressing and decided to try I️t. I️t wasn’t amazing but I️t wasn’t great either. I️ thought the consistency was too oily.
Yuzell C.
Foodie Expert
Is it a really sweet tasting dressing?