Newman's Own All Natural Garden Peppers Pasta Sauce uploaded by Cassandra F.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #16 in Pasta Sauce

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Diced Tomatoes, Red Bell Peppers, Green Bell Peppers, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic*

*dried

Kosher

Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
The Garden Peppers flavor is rich, flavorful, and fresh as if it just came from the garden. I've also tried a few of their other products and all taste just as great. The natural taste makes whatever food I'm preparing taste that much better!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This brand not only donates all their proceeds to charity, but they have high quality products. This particular sauce is incredible with some chopped veggies and pasta.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Idk why but I love this sauce. There's actually a really good depth of flavor that it doesn't taste too store bought. I also like that Newman's doesn't hide the papers by blending them into oblivion, it gives the sauce a nice body and texture. It isn't too out there in price either. I'd give this sauce a try.
Chelsea R.
Porter, TX
This is a family favorite. We love the taste! The peppers in this sauce are a bonus, as my kids do not notice them & still enjoy eating their pasta. Price point wise it is on the more expensive end, but it’s worth it for the flavor. Have recommended it to friends & will continue to do so!
Brenna M.
Yummy Newman's pasta sauce! This has a lot of flavor from the peppers, but it's not spicy if that's what you're expecting. This is all natural and you can feel good about eating it too. I love to top my stuffed peppers or sausages with this since I don't eat much pasta.
Erin H.
Florence , KY
This sauce is good and is good to use for pasta or for chicken parmesan. It's a little more expensive than Ragu but it's not as sweet tasting as Ragu. It's a little chunky with bits of veggies, which some people might not like. I would recommend it for a pasta dish.
Tiffany Y.
Cerritos, CA
This stuff is lit tho. The packaging definitely makes you feel like you're eating some old-timey homemade pasta sauce. I don't really like peppers, but this sauce is pretty good for food that I don't like! Try it out at Walmart/Target, or whatever store near you :)
Amanda V.
Columbia
I always make my pasta sauce from scratch however I always I had a bottle of this as well as a little cheat because it's so flavorful and delicious plus it has added vegetables which is always a good thing!! Definitely makes spaghetti making a little easier.
G G.
This is my favorite version of store-bought pasta sauce. It's way less sugary (in my opinion) and tastes relatively authentic considering how processed it probably is. In a pinch, this does great with a box of noodles to satisfy any pasta craving.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Newmans Own pasta sauce is really good, barely needed to add any additional seasoning and it went great with italian sausages thrown in a crock pot. Reasonably priced for quality flavor would definitely buy again because it is yummy on sausage