Newman's Own All Natural Creamy Caesar Dressing uploaded by Ern S.Newman's Own All Natural Creamy Caesar Dressing uploaded by Stacy S.Newman's Own All Natural Creamy Caesar Dressing uploaded by Stacy S.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Water, Egg Yolks, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Distilled Vinegar, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic*, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spices, Garlic*, Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Anchovy*

*dried

Contains: Egg, Milk, Anchovy

Newman's Own All Natural Creamy Caesar Dressing

Start your review of Newman's Own All Natural Creamy Caesar Dressing!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
ROsa G.
Caesar Dressing! CAESAR DRESSING! I absolutely love it, I love the creaminess and let's not forget  the nuttiness that comes from the Parmesan cheese. It may not sound healthy but I use this with a nice caesar salad and pair it with a nice piece of parmesan chicken and I''m in heaven. They compliment each other gracefully, it fills you up, still leaves you wanting more. I know I have to eat that pair at least once a week. Do yourself a favor and go out and buy and add it to your favorite salads.
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
This is the only dressing that we currently use for any Caesar salad we make. We are always getting questions about what dressing are used! When told that it is this dressing, people are surprised as they think it is homemade from scratch!
Haley W.
Hinesville , GA
Newman’s Own All Natural Creamy Caesar Dressing is our go-to dressing. It’s not too creamy, and the flavor isn’t to bitter like some Caesar dressings can be. The price is competitive with other dressings and we will purchase again
Louis F.
Los Angeles
Mix in with some olive oil to make it even better, always a great treat to have on the dinner table to serve with a fresh summers salad. Also keeps well, just give it a good shake before use
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite Caesar dressing. It’s got a robust flavor and is perfectly creamy. Great for any salad or even for wraps! Try it on a. Chicken Caesar wrap! Absolutely delicious.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have always enjoyed caesar dressing, but this dressing is on another level. Normally caesar dressing is heavy, thick, and a bit salty. This is light and refreshing, thanks to the lemon that you can actually taste and I forgot was supposed to be in it. It's also thinner so it pours out smoothly and doesn't look so unattractive as other creamy dressings sometimes do. It is a tiny bit salty because of the anchovies in it but it is not a dominant flavor as is too often the case. This is worth the occasional splurge based solely on the excellent taste, plus everything going to charity makes it twice as worth the purchase.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite Caesar dressing. It’s priced at $2.98 at my local Walmart and usually I’m the frugal type and go with a generic brand, but the taste is so delicious that it definitely makes up for it. It has a creamy texture with just the right amount of a lemon zing flavor. The consistency is great with how it drizzles as I pour it over my salad. Definitely a big fan of the fact that 100% of profits are donated to charity. You just can’t go wrong with this salad dressing.
Senia F.
This is a great tasting dressing. It is my first choice for Cesar salad dressing, and my first choice in dressing, period. It is very flavorful and rich & creamy, and the price is affordable. My kids love it too. I would definitely recommend it.
Melissa G.
N Providence, RI
I love Newman’s Own dressing. When I can’t find a dressing I like , I always turn to Newman’s because I know I won’t be disappointed and I won’t feel like I wasted my money. Definitely one of the better brands out there.
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
This is another staple in our household.  If we are having a Caesar salad, this is the dressing we reach for.  We get our dressing a our local Kroger and it is always in stock.  There might be other lower fat alternatives but this one tastes great and does not have MSG, which is a must for us.

Target