BY NEWMAN'S OWN #9 in Salad Dressing

All Natural.
(N).
All Profits To Charity.
made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
NEWMAN'S OWN.
CAESAR.
Creamy Caesar.
DRESSING.
16 FL. OZ. 473 mL see more...

Buy on Target*
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
This is another one of my favorite salad dressings. I loved this brand of Caesar dressing from Newman's Own. I love this flavor. It is so good. I can dip a green lettuce into the dressing and it taste so good. It have a taste that is a little sour type of taste, but it is good. It have that taste that I can't resist.
Laura K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is another staple in our household.  If we are having a Caesar salad, this is the dressing we reach for.  We get our dressing a our local Kroger and it is always in stock.  There might be other lower fat alternatives but this one tastes great and does not have MSG, which is a must for us.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Let’s be real. Newman’s everything is amazing. I haven’t found a product from this brand that I have not enjoyed. I also like that all the proceeds go back to help others. It makes me buy the product over others on the market. I love everything and recommend it all.
sam f.
Provo, UT
We love Caesar salad in our house. We’ve tried plenty of varieties of the dressing and we always come back to this stuff because it’s consistently our favorite! It’s creamy and has great flavor. It’s also always a great price at the store! It’s worth it to buy this dressing rather than a generic or any other brand because it’s really so much better! I highly recommend it!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Delicious dressings that taste almost as if they were homemade. They are a bit on the more expensive side but with all of the profits going to charity, that can be easily overlooked. The dressings are always the right consistency, never too salty or too oily. Their line of lighter dressings don’t skimp on flavor either. Don’t hesitate to try them!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this dressing; it has become my go to salad topper, and is able to make any bowl of greens taste 10x better. I love the fact that this dressing comes at an appropriate price, even for being all natural. I am very satisfied with this dressing, and will absolutely be repurchasing.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I am usually not a fan of the Cesar dressings , I really would prefer to use ranch dressing but I did make it to try Newman’s one day when I received it with my salad before I could let anyone know that I wanted ranch. Upon trying it I did like it and have used many times since then.
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
This is my favorite caesar dressing.  I use it at least twice a week.  Despite being so thick and creamy, it spreads evenly over your salad.  I can find this at most grocery stores.  Plus my university sells it with their premade salads which i love. Go get it!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
My all time favorite dressing is Newman's own Creamy Ceasar . The consistency is perfect for salads or sandwiches. I highly recommend trying this. The price is perfect for the quality of it. And u can also find coupons for it, which is perfect. U can find it almost anywhere .
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Is this the best Caesar Dressing you've had?