Newman's Own Adult Cat Formula Dry Cat Food uploaded by Crystal W.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Organic Chicken, Poultry Meal, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Sorghum, Fish Meal, Organic Peas, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Millet, Organic Rice, Poultry Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Organic Oats, Organic Barley, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Canola Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Carrots, Organic Cranberries, Dl-methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Parsley, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Ascorbic Acid (Source Of Vitamin C), Lecithin, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cobalt Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Cobalt), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Rosemary Extract, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.

• Have you buy this ? How did your cat like it? 1 Answers
  • Have you seen any coupons or discounts for this product a...2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Deborah S.
Mc Donough, NY
I bought this because it was organic. I Thinking something new maybe it would help my cats throw up less and help with digestion. My cats hated it. They came over all excited smelled it and wont touch it. It stayed in the cats dish for 3 days until I finally got them different food. Cat food is usually gone within an hour and the dish is always refilled. My cats wanted nothing to do with this brand.
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
Dry Cat Food: My cats would love this
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
My cat is usually a picky eager but she has no problem with this
Victoria I.
Coatesville, PA
I thought this was a great food. And its all natural which is what I look for. Went over well for me!
Jessica P.
Le Roy, NY
My kitties love this food and when i run out of it they get so upset with me.
Crystal W.
Kimberling Cy, MO
Most of my cats really enjoyed this food. (There's a full review of this and the canned foods up on my blog at http://blog.lovemanythings.net/2013/02/newmans-own-organics-cat-food-review.html) I like knowing that they don't use growth hormones on their animals, and that the grains and veggies are USDA-certified organic. Unfortunately, it's hard to find where I live, and does cost a bit more than I'm able to pay on a regular basis, since I have multiple cats to feed.

Cats vary so much in what they like or don't like, so I appreciate that there's a 1 pound bag available, so you can find out if your cats like it without investing in a huge bag.
Joyce M.
Unionville, MO
I have 3 cats and none of them would eat this food.I have found other brands of organic out there that are better for my cats and something they will eat.I also think this is over priced for what it is.
Christine T.
Spokane, WA
I was worried my cat would not like this because it looks boring and he usually likes what I call "cat junk food". He actually loved it and "asked" for more!
andrea y.
The best part of their day is eating.... For some reason they will not go near either the dry or wet food. I'm not sure what is in there, maybe just lack of smell, but this is the only food i have had that experience with.
Kathleen L.
Colton, OR
I wanted to like this food, as a Newman product fan. But, my cats didn't care for the shape or flavor and my cats don't tend to be picky. Even with the ingredient list, it's not worth the price for unhappy cats.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Have you seen any coupons or discounts for this product advertised? I want to buy it but it is pricey!
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
Have you buy this ? How did your cat like it?