Newman's Own Adult Cat Formula Dry Cat Food uploaded by Crystal W.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Organic Chicken, Poultry Meal, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Sorghum, Fish Meal, Organic Peas, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Millet, Organic Rice, Poultry Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Organic Oats, Organic Barley, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Canola Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Carrots, Organic Cranberries, Dl-methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Parsley, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Ascorbic Acid (Source Of Vitamin C), Lecithin, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cobalt Proteinate (Source Of Chelated Cobalt), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Rosemary Extract, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.

• Have you buy this ? How did your cat like it? 1 Answers
  • Have you seen any coupons or discounts for this product a...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Crystal W.
Kimberling Cy, MO
Most of my cats really enjoyed this food. (There's a full review of this and the canned foods up on my blog at http://blog.lovemanythings.net/2013/02/newmans-own-organics-cat-food-review.html) I like knowing that they don't use growth hormones on their animals, and that the grains and veggies are USDA-certified organic. Unfortunately, it's hard to find where I live, and does cost a bit more than I'm able to pay on a regular basis, since I have multiple cats to feed.

Cats vary so much in what they like or don't like, so I appreciate that there's a 1 pound bag available, so you can find out if your cats like it without investing in a huge bag.
Deborah S.
Mc Donough, NY
I bought this because it was organic. I Thinking something new maybe it would help my cats throw up less and help with digestion. My cats hated it. They came over all excited smelled it and wont touch it. It stayed in the cats dish for 3 days until I finally got them different food. Cat food is usually gone within an hour and the dish is always refilled. My cats wanted nothing to do with this brand.
Priscilla K.
Peoria, AZ
Unlike other reviewers, my cats don't mind the taste of this food at all.. Unfortunately in the same price range, there are several foods with much better ingredients for cats! It could be worse, but it could be better. Just because real meat is the first ingredient doesn't mean it's a great food!
Joyce M.
Unionville, MO
I have 3 cats and none of them would eat this food.I have found other brands of organic out there that are better for my cats and something they will eat.I also think this is over priced for what it is.
Kathleen L.
Colton, OR
I wanted to like this food, as a Newman product fan. But, my cats didn't care for the shape or flavor and my cats don't tend to be picky. Even with the ingredient list, it's not worth the price for unhappy cats.
Kara D.
Minneapolis, MN
I have 2 indoor cats, under the age of 1, who love to eat. They eat anything, except for this dry food. I was surprised and disappointed, actually, because this brand seemed promising and healthy. But I guess it doesn't taste good!
andrea y.
The best part of their day is eating.... For some reason they will not go near either the dry or wet food. I'm not sure what is in there, maybe just lack of smell, but this is the only food i have had that experience with.
Laura S.
Elmore, AL
While I love Newman's Own Organics snacks, my cats didn't like their dry food. However, my cats loved the canned food. And they liked their dry dog food....yeah. My dog liked the dry cat food better but she's weird.
Christine T.
Spokane, WA
I was worried my cat would not like this because it looks boring and he usually likes what I call "cat junk food". He actually loved it and "asked" for more!
Erna H.
Manchester, NH
My cats liked it as dry food some what but not really their wet food. It didn't make them throw up or anything so that was good.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Have you seen any coupons or discounts for this product advertised? I want to buy it but it is pricey!
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
Have you buy this ? How did your cat like it?