BY NEWMAN'S OWN #18 in Popcorn

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Featuring.
NEWMAN'S OWN.
OLDSTYLE PICTURE SHOW MICROWAVE POPCORN.
All Natural. No Trans Fats.
All Profits To Charity.
94% FAT FREE BUTTER FLAVOR.
WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
3-3.0 OZ. (85g) BAGS NET WT 9.0 OZ (255g).

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Who doesn't like popcorn and movies? I love being able to just pop a bag in the microwave and have it hot and ready to eat and only a couple of minutes. What I don't like is all of the fat in most butter flavored versions, but this one is 94% fat free and about as healthy as you will find in the world of buttered popcorn! And best of all, it is delicious!
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
In comparison to other popcorn brands, Newman’s own is affordable, but the other brands taste better. Would recommend, and is available almost anywhere, but wouldn’t buy this brand of popcorn as my first choice.
Tina R.
Middletown , NY
my daughter's favoirte! she loves popcorn as a snack! After school on the weekends and to watch a movie! she goes and grabs her popcorn and starts it up! she doesn't even know its fat free, she say s it taste great , so i don't tell her! and she eats it to the very last one
Sarah G.
There's no better popcorn other than newman's own 94% fat free butter flavor popcorn! it's not real butter so its healthier and i tried it for the first time the other day and it totally and compeltely met my expectations i love it so much and recommend
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I usually buy already popped popcorn, but when I want hot popcorn I will buy other brands. Compared to other brands I do like this popcorn. It doesn't leave a gritty feeling in your mouth and tastes really good. I wish it did have more natural ingredients.
bianca r.
Ok for a popcorn brand; It’s really on the healthy side and i’m not a big fan of healthy popcorn .. i like mine buttery.. This is ok. Very good quality popcorn just not a fan of the taste. I do however love this brand for many other things !
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
Healthier popcorn with great flavor and great taste what would be better than that. I love this kind of popcorn it's healthier compared to other brands and has a great flavor that many can't compete with. Super cheap and delicious
Jen H.
I️ like this popcorn better than other prepackaged and portioned varieties. It tastes a bit fresher than other brands and the kernels usually all pop if you follow the directions listed. A great treat for movietime
Kerrigan C.
Awesome Popcorn! Especially for being 94% fat free! I will sometimes have a bag for lunch if I’m in a pinch. It has great flavor and is quick and easy to make. You can purchase this popcorn at any grocery store.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
After my gallbladder surgery I had to switch to a mostly fat free diet if I didn’t want to get sick. This was a staple snack in my home. Delicious and available at every grocery store I’ve ever lived near!