BY NEWCASTLE

Newcastle Brown Ale®.

The one and only.

Imported from England.

Drink cool.

Brewers & Allied Traders International Exhibition & Market.

1928 awarded to Newcastle Breweries Ltd.

Beer competition championship prize.

12 x 12 fl oz bottles.

Alc 4.7% vol. see more...

• "Get around the smell and you'll enjoy a pretty good evening." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
This is one of my favorite beers. It's dark but not too heavy. The price is great too. $13 for a 12 pack? Yessssss!
Ryan B.
This is my go-to grocery and restaurant beer. Let me first start by saying that I drink a variety of beers but nothing tastes better than an ice cold Newcastle after a long day. The brown ale has a nice malt flavor, smooth with caramel and coffee notes. This is a dark beer that is more approachable than other dark beers.
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
The brown ale has a really nice flavor that you don't find in many beers. I prefer drinking lighter beers but New Castle satisfies my darker beer need. This is one of the few dark beers I enjoy drinking.
Miranda L.
Metairie, LA
Good beer for a good price! No matter what kind of bar I am in, they usually will have Newcastle which is great since it is much better than most domestics out there! It has a nice, smooth flavor and is a great go-to beer.
Kyle T.
Joplin, MO
Newcastle is a pretty good beer. Really bold flavors but can be a little skunky. Get around the smell and you'll enjoy a pretty good evening. They also have a really entertaining Twitter handle.
David S.
Bronx, NY
My all time favorite beer. My only issue is that it is not available everywhere on draft and I personally feel that it's much more delicious on draft than in a bottle, but I'll take it either way.
Alejandro G.
Drinkable. Nice one to have around the dorm now and again. Refreshing, flavorful, and frequently available. Heard it was better back in the day.
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
A delicious brown ale with caramel and sweetness. I really love this beer, and it's perfect to bring to parties because it's a crowd pleaser at a budget price!
misty m.
Chatham, VA
My Boyfriend just loves this stuff. I think its a little bold and deep for my taste though. Deffiently good for some front porch sittings.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
This beer tastes all right too bold for me but I'm not a big beer drinker so maybe that's why. It's pretty cheap too.
Ashlee L.