BY NEWCASTLE

Newcastle Brown Ale®.

The one and only.

Imported from England.

Drink cool.

Brewers & Allied Traders International Exhibition & Market.

1928 awarded to Newcastle Breweries Ltd.

Beer competition championship prize.

12 x 12 fl oz bottles.

Alc 4.7% vol. see more...

• "Get around the smell and you'll enjoy a pretty good evening." in 1 review
Ryan B.
This is my go-to grocery and restaurant beer. Let me first start by saying that I drink a variety of beers but nothing tastes better than an ice cold Newcastle after a long day. The brown ale has a nice malt flavor, smooth with caramel and coffee notes. This is a dark beer that is more approachable than other dark beers.
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my top beers! Great for all year but think the dark flavor are great drinking beer for fall to spring. It has great flavor profile and taste. Also high quality is worth paying more to avoid hangovers. I love the new mini kegs for party
Sandra P.
Oxnard, CA
The brown ale has a really nice flavor that you don't find in many beers. I prefer drinking lighter beers but New Castle satisfies my darker beer need. This is one of the few dark beers I enjoy drinking.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Newcastle is a tasty beer with a pretty mild flavor. It reminds me of when I was just out of college and starting to drink "better" beer (i.e. not Bud Light, Miller Light, PBR, etc...). It's filling but not too heavy.
Miranda L.
Metairie, LA
Good beer for a good price! No matter what kind of bar I am in, they usually will have Newcastle which is great since it is much better than most domestics out there! It has a nice, smooth flavor and is a great go-to beer.
Kyle T.
Joplin, MO
Newcastle is a pretty good beer. Really bold flavors but can be a little skunky. Get around the smell and you'll enjoy a pretty good evening. They also have a really entertaining Twitter handle.
David S.
Bronx, NY
My all time favorite beer. My only issue is that it is not available everywhere on draft and I personally feel that it's much more delicious on draft than in a bottle, but I'll take it either way.
Mike R.
North Canton, OH
For the price, this is one of the best beers out there! Great quality and light, crisp flavor. Doesn't fill you up and doesn't leave you feeling full after a few.
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
A delicious brown ale with caramel and sweetness. I really love this beer, and it's perfect to bring to parties because it's a crowd pleaser at a budget price!
Kristin P.
Dinwiddie, VA
A wonderful beer It has great almond flavor to. Much higher in alcohol then a lot of the others so just watch how much you drink, and enjoy it to the last drop!
Ashlee L.