Newcastle Brown Ale uploaded by Lyndee J.Newcastle Brown Ale uploaded by Ashley R.

BY NEWCASTLE

The one and only. see more...

Donna R.
Pearl
I am not a beer drinker. While on a trip to New Orleans, LA I went to a crawfish boil and they were serving New Castle beer. It is the best tasting beer I have ever tasted. It doesn’t give you that weird after taste that beer normally gives you. Would highly recommend.
Cassia E.
Great go-to bar option if you enjoy British-style ales. No, it’s not Real Ale from a tap in a pub in the middle of nowhere, but it’s got more flavor than most domestics and it’s easy to find even in unpromising places like the movie theater bar.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I would compare this to a Scotch Ale. It pours a nice dark brown with a thick foamy froth. Take a swig and you will notice sweet, fruity and caramel notes at first, and will finish off with a medium roastiness malt with very mild hop. Overall, it's not a bad beer. It's probably 10x better than your average Bud Light, but it's not something I'd actively seek out. A good "cheap" beer that won't offend anyone not used to them.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
My husband and I purchase this beer for ourselves and whenever we have guests over for parties. It is a great tasting beer with a smooth and crisp flavor and an affordable price. We are repeat customers of this beer and would recommend others give it a chance as well. It is found easily in most liquor stores.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Newcastle has been one of my Newcastle has been one of my favorite beers since I started drinking many years ago and as I write this review there is literally a case of New Castle in my refrigerator because I have at least one a day. It has perfect smoothing us and it is just a delectable Brown Al all together taste couldn't get much better and it goes down very very smoothly that's far the reason it is my favorite.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I am not a big fan of New Castle. I will have one from time to time. my husband and sister in Law love it. They drink it all the time. I think I am just not a fan of Brown Ale. However it is a quality beer brand. I would recommend to anybody who likes brown ales that are not super heavy.
Paige B.
I have always loved this beer. I actually have some in my fridge right now. This is a full flavor brown ale that is really smooth. It has a roasted malty flavor with hints of caramel, toffee, kinda nutty. It isn't super filling and really easy to drink. It can be found at almost any store that sells beer.
Alyssa P.
Columbia Hts, MN
This is one of my favorite Fall beers! It's easy to drink and delicious. Newcastle Brown Ale has a creamy, nutty flavor, but still remains light versus heavy on the tongue. I've had this multiple times and overall, I'm very satisfied and will continue to keep purchasing!
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
This was my first brown ale. I actually really like the flavor it has. I just find it doesn't quite live up to the ones I have tried since. This is a beer I would have one of but not sit down and drink the whole case. I still buy one every now and then to throw in a make your own 6 pack.
Great flavor and a really fun looking bottle. The taste is smooth going down not bitter. When compared to others I find it to be a great choice. It meets my expectations. Its a good value for the money. I would buy again. I would also recommend it to others.