Newcastle Brown Ale uploaded by Lyndee J.Newcastle Brown Ale uploaded by Ashley R.
3 colors available

BY NEWCASTLE #59 in Beer

The one and only. see more...

Yesy G.
Yesy G.
Jonesboro GA
My favorite of all Ike beers. It never gets old. Every occasion, party or just hanging out, he castles are just delicious overall. Their quality is incompatable, and you just can't beat the smoothness of this brown beer. I will continue to buy it and force people who have not tried it to have one with me. I am confident they will enjoy them as well.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
A good brown ale. It's slightly heavy for me, but that's more of an issue with the type of beer rather than an issue with the brand/brand flavor. If you are a fan of darker ales, you will love this beer. Even if you just mildly like dark ales, this is good enough that you should give it a try!
Justin H.
Justin H.
Atlanta, GA
Brown ales are my favorite type of beer! I love the nitty flavor they have. This one is a classic and is easy to find all over the country. It's not my favorite brown ale which is why it only gets 4 stars but it is one that I enjoy and will definitely buy again.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Nothing beats beer in a bottle but this isn't too bad in the can version either. I really like dark beer and whilst this is on the light side of dark beer it still has a really nice flavor to it. It's a great beer to drink with pizza I think. I'd buy again.
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love a good Brown Ale and if you ask me, this is the standard. I enjoy it usually out with friends. It's fairly affordable. It's slightly heavier than some of the other beers I drink. It's not bitter, which I like and not very hoppy. A good go-to beer.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I'm a pretty basic/boring drinking. Stick to my bud light. But, Newcastle has a surprisingly great taste. With ale it's always a hit or miss because they alter between so many kinds. But, id recommend someone who wants to expend what they've tried.
Lea H.
Lea H.
This Newcastle Brown ale is very enjoyable and has a very hearty flavor.The most flavor it has is a very Caramel note which is very satisfying. It definitely needs expectations of a brown ale this is very recommended if you enjoy beer with a steak.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
New castle is one of the few dark beers I can drink. It's not too heavy and easy to drink. It's also a specialty type beer so I like to drink this when I'm actually relaxing. Not just drinking leisurely.
Yana S.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sight: Brown dark amber color, a bit hazy, big foam that quickly goes away
Smell: not a lot
Taste: low bitterness, some sweetness
Feel: good carbonation
Overall: good beer, repeat: maybe, look for: No
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Great beer! The flavor is great and it's smooth going down. This is one of my favorite brown ales. It always meets my expectations. I can't see how they could improve. I would purchase again.