BY CIRCO

Circo newborn girls' 3 pack bib set - strawberry pink see more...

• Tengo algunas ropa de la marca y son muy buenos. Donde co...3 Answers
  • Is this the only pattern?9 Answers
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I really like these bibs! So many different styles and designs to choose from really adds personality. I picked my up from my local target and in my opinion very affordable! I recommend giving Circo a try!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These were some of my favorite bibs for my second child after receiving them for a baby shower gift.  I only gave a 4 star because of the color options for these bibs.  The girls were always predominately white, which we all know how messy kids are and it would always leave stains on them.  I love the plastic backing especially when she was teething and drooling all over, it would keep her clothes dry.  Would recommend, just wish they were not all white in color.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Many different selections for boys or girls. It has a velcro closure that actually stays closed even after washing. The front is soft material that easily washes clean (you can spot wash too) and the back is either the same material or sort of plastic, depending which bibs you prefer. They both are worth getting. Circo has great prices too. Why pay more for a set of bibs when they all do the same thing
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
these were the first bids I bought that didn't velcro in the back of the neck. What a huge difference they are vs the classic bit. It was so much easier to put it on and take it off. Not to mention these were very soft there in cute colors and they were easy to wash. And they definitely kept the food off my baby's clothes.
Gina M.
Downers Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these bibs. They're a good size for my infant, who is starting to teeth and almost constantly drooling. They're not just fabric so they deflect the liquid instead of absorbing it and getting soaked, but they have a cloth-like feel so they're soft and not plastic-feeling. Plus they're cute so I don't feel too bad for covering up my daughter's outfits!
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
I love how well these for, especially for an inexpensive price! They repel liquids (and drool) and they're still soft! I love the cute patterns too. Definitely a must for every new parent!
Erica Q.
Good quality brand and affordable. Purchased them at Target. They had a variety of prints and colors. Fits nicely around my daughters neck, it's not tight.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
These are great to catch drool from a newborn but don't do much for food since they are really short. We didn't have use past 6 months for this style.
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recieved these as a gift and i cant wait to actually give them a try. My sister in law loves these so im excited to see how i like them
Amanda G.
Bradenton, FL
These bibs are great. Thick with a plastic layer to keep food absorbing though to the back of the bib so it doesn't get on the clothing.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this the only pattern?
Gabriela P.
Tengo algunas ropa de la marca y son muy buenos. Donde conseguir estos?