BY CIRCO

Circo newborn boys' 3 pack bibs - alabaster blue see more...

Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
As a parent you know you can't go anywhere without a bed of us were going to ruin their clothes which will cost us a lot more money than buying babes these babes are a good price they come in a three pack different colors they will match with any outfit I would definitely recommend it they're not expensive and like I said we do not want to mess up a children's clothing and we want them to look prestige and clean at all times I definitely recommend this
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
These are great for when my baby eats but when he drinks his milk sometimes it spills on his bib but it goes right through. My son doesn't care for it cause it gets wet to fast therefore making him feel uncomfortable.
Zi'andra B.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Cute Target find. Very affordable and a must have for a new baby. Not very versatile but it beats having to scrub food stains out of baby clothes. I love these bibs and will buy these for my next baby.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL
I love the Circo brand because of the quality. There are a lot of other brands of bibs that are thin and flimsy, but not this brand. They're super absorbent, yet still easy to wash.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
These are really cute and super
Inexpensive. Although you can only find it at target they are still a great addition to your little boys closet.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
These are excellent and adorable. The handle messes really well. They also do really well in the washing machine
Anna V.
Anna V.
I have a 2 year old and we still use bibs lol is there an age where they shouldn't use them no more lol aha because he is such a clean baby he hate getting food on his shirt so he always ask me to put one on i don't care honestly if he wants to wear one to keep his shirt clean heyy then thats fine with me(:
Tamires A.
Tamires A.
Bodocó
Super indico comprei pro meu filho, pois ele suja muitas as roupinha com papinho, esse babadores são ótimos além do preço se acessível, um produto ótimo que tem grande uso. Agora que meu filho está aprendendo a comer sozinho ai que ele usa mesmo o babador