Newbath & Body Works (twilight Woods) Fine Fragrance Mist 3oz & Hand Cream 3oz

Newbath & Body Works (twilight Woods) Fine Fragrance Mist 3oz & Hand Cream 3oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Newbath & Body Works (twilight Woods) Fine Fragrance Mist 3oz & Hand Cream 3oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Kim G.
Pleasantville, IA
Newbath & Body Works (twilight Woods) Fine Fragrance Mist 3oz & Hand Cream 3oz. uploaded by Kim G.
Bath & Body Works winter collection Twilight Woods Body Mist. This is a lovely spray mist with a very soft scent of sweet vanilla with a touch of apricot. Very light fragrance not overwhelming an the bottles size makes it easy to travel with or carry in your bag.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Newbath & Body Works (twilight Woods) Fine Fragrance Mist 3oz & Hand Cream 3oz. uploaded by Melissa B.
I love this fragrance so much discovered it this fall and I fell in love so every chance I get I buy some because it smells amazing and the price is awesome and sometimes it’s free. I love this smell and will continue to buy.
carleigh B.
lincoln
This fragrance is my absolute FAVORITE from bath and body works. I love the autumn/fall feeling I get from the scent. It’s not too overwhelming but will also last all day! It would say this is less of a girly spray, which I love.

Looking for your answer?