Pets & AnimalsPet CareZymox
New PLUS OTIC-HC 125 fl oz Hydrocortisone 10 % Dog Cat Ear Otitis Treatment

by Zymox

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New ZYMOX PLUS OTIC-HC 1.25 fl. oz Hydrocortisone 1.0 % Dog Cat Ear Otitis Treatment!
Ashley  C.
Dagsboro, DE
New ZYMOX PLUS OTIC-HC 1.25 fl. oz Hydrocortisone 1.0 % Dog Cat Ear Otitis Treatment uploaded by Ashley  C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product has saved us many of vet visits. My Newfoundland always suffers from infected ears and I use this regularly to keep them under control.
Char F.
1,734 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This product has been a lifesaver for my Shar Pei and his allergy/immune system induced chronic staph and yeast infection in his ears. It’s easy to use because it works best in a dirty ear. But so far, I’ve had to use the product for at least 3 weeks at a time to get it to work. But that still saves more money than vet bills!
Ashley S.
Easy to use and works! We were tired of spending hundreds of dollars on vet prescribed medications for my pugs chronic ear infections but this product makes it easy to clean her ears. [product:new-zymox-plus-otic-hc-125-fl-oz-hydrocortisone-10-%-dog-cat-ear-otitis-treatment]
Katelyn S.
Santa Fe, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
My senior Boston terrier gets chronic reoccurring ear infections. This stuff really helps her. Clears her ears up in a couple days. Helps with inflammation and itching also.
deirdre B.
Middleville, MI
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Wonderful stuff!!! Ear infection cleared up and didn't need to irritate her ear further by cleaning it out everyday. It got to the point when I picked up the bottle she would lay down and let me put in the solution in her ear. The ear infection was gone before the week was over...cleared it up and no more smell or groupie gunk. I ran out of the stuff from the vet but now I don't think I will use the vet stuff anymore as this was just once a day and didn't need to clean the ear
Kaylee H.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This stuff is great and has saved me from vet bills. It works to heal bacterial, yeast, and fungal infections without antibiotics so you don’t have to worry about antibiotic resistance. It’s also safe for prolonged use. Granted, you should always take your dog to the vet if you aren’t 100% certain what is wrong with your dog, but I know my dog is prone to ear infections after swimming. Most recently, my dog starting frequently shaking his head and I knew it was an ear infection. I used this product every night for a week and a half and he’s back to normal. Make sure you use this one with hydrocortisone so it helps with inflammation!

Looking for your answer?