Add a Photo

By YVES ROCHER
#937 in Mascara
Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size Lash-by-lash volume, 12-hour wear! The creamy texture of Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara, enriched with Carnauba wax, coats and thickens every single lash without weighing them down. It helps create...
Photos (2)
Alba V.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: New Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size
I love this mascara. It is affordable, love the brush and formula, and it washes off really easily. It makes my lashes look nice and full.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Jan. 16, 2017, 7:36 a.m.
Any kind of mascara isn't good for your lashes. I recommend doing your research and find the best mascara that will work for you.
Mariam T.
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
Nov. 6, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
One of my fav mascara. I have used this mascara for years. It thickens lashes without clumping and your lashes feel soft not spiky.I can't say enough about this mascara. One moment, it looks as if I don't have eye lashes. The next, BAM! Eyes that won't quit!
I won't use anything else. It goes on fast, and makes my lashes look full and lush.
Mónika K.
Mónika K.
Feb. 16, 2017, 9:03 a.m.
I also loved this mascara! It makes your lashes so nice and long and separated. You immediately see the difference. It is affordable when you can purchase it with a discount and it is really worth the money. I totally recommend this product to anyone and would buy it again.
Anja S.
Anja S.
April 16, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
I only use mascara when going out because on a day to day basis I wear glasses and then my lashes will rub against my them. If I do wear mascara, it usually is this one. I do like the waterproof one more though. The best thing for me is that the brand cares about nature and animals.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Guyancourt
June 8, 2017, 6:49 a.m.
Fait de super cils recourbés, volumineux (sans effet pattes d'araignée) noir. Je top toujours mon mascara d'une fine couche de mascara waterproof (Yves rocher le rose :p) donc je ne saurais dire s'il transfère mais c'est un de mes préférés quand au rendu !
Shelina M.
Shelina M.
The hague
March 9, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
I got a sample size at my order and gave it to my sister. She really liked it. It gives a beautiful volume! Now its her favorite!
kaci l.
kaci l.
Béjaia
Jan. 21, 2017, 7:34 a.m.
I love this mascara. It is affordable, love the brush and formula, and it washes off really easily with coconut oil and warm water really easily. It makes my lashes look nice and full. It dries a little on the hard side, but it is very long lasting and doesn't flake off.
Marjorie Estefania F.
Marjorie Estefania F.
München
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:29 a.m.
Great mascara, so worthy. Works like a charm, it thickens the lashes without clumps. Is very easy to use and lasts all day long
Isaline R.
Isaline R.
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
I love this product and swear by it, it is easy to apply and makes my lashes pop, I just bought another one!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
É a prova d'água?
Ana B.
Ana B.
I would like to try this but ,really gives volume?.