BY YVES ROCHER

Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size Lash-by-lash volume, 12-hour wear! The creamy texture of Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara, enriched with Carnauba wax, coats and thickens every single lash without weighing them down. It helps create... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alba V.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
I love this mascara. It is affordable, love the brush and formula, and it washes off really easily. It makes my lashes look nice and full.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Any kind of mascara isn't good for your lashes. I recommend doing your research and find the best mascara that will work for you.
Mariam T.
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
One of my fav mascara. I have used this mascara for years. It thickens lashes without clumping and your lashes feel soft not spiky.I can't say enough about this mascara. One moment, it looks as if I don't have eye lashes. The next, BAM! Eyes that won't quit!
I won't use anything else. It goes on fast, and makes my lashes look full and lush.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Beirut, Lebanon, Beirut
Hands down my favorite mascara, and here's why:
- Lengthening. It makes my lashes almost go up to my eyebrows
- the brush shape is perfect for smooth application + no transfer to lids
- It's volumizing AND separating. I personally don't like the chunky look and this has a very sleek yet voluminous effect.
- it doesn't bleed down onto my undereyes like other mascaras

+++ It's very rare for me to like a product enough to repurchase it, as I like to try new things. but this mascara I went out of my way to buy 2 before the one I had ran out, because at that time they didn't have Yves Rocher where I'm from and I had to buy it from abroad.
Erica C.
Erica C.
London
I absolutely love this mascara. My lashes have never been longer, it is long lasting and doesn't smudge easily. My eye colour is hazel but it works wonders for any eye colour and any eyelashes. My eyelashes are thin and straight making curling them a nightmare, they snap easily but with this mascara, i don't even need to stress anymore. The mascara does the job for me, they instantly become intense black and curly, I can definitely see a difference. I do recommend this and it is great if you're on a budget.
Mariona F.
Mariona F.
Barcelona
I must say that, for me, this is the best mascara ever. It doesn't compact all the eyelashes. It separates them thanks to its formula. It gives volume and a perfect black colour. It's just perfect. I will need more when I finish mine. Recommend it. 10000%!! This product is amazing!! #YvesRocher #mascara
Mónika K.
Mónika K.
I also loved this mascara! It makes your lashes so nice and long and separated. You immediately see the difference. It is affordable when you can purchase it with a discount and it is really worth the money. I totally recommend this product to anyone and would buy it again.
Saluut les filles , je viens de vous reclamer que j'aipris dernièrement  cette mascara de chez yve rocher franchement c la premiere fois que je l'ai testé mais j ai trop aimé elle donne un volume de ouuuf aux sourcils on dirait que je mets des faux cils vraiment les filles c hyper joli je la conseille❤ et merci ! New Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size
Anja S.
Anja S.
I only use mascara when going out because on a day to day basis I wear glasses and then my lashes will rub against my them. If I do wear mascara, it usually is this one. I do like the waterproof one more though. The best thing for me is that the brand cares about nature and animals.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Guyancourt
Fait de super cils recourbés, volumineux (sans effet pattes d'araignée) noir. Je top toujours mon mascara d'une fine couche de mascara waterproof (Yves rocher le rose :p) donc je ne saurais dire s'il transfère mais c'est un de mes préférés quand au rendu !
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
É a prova d'água?
Ana B.
Ana B.
I would like to try this but ,really gives volume?.