BY YVES ROCHER

Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size Lash-by-lash volume, 12-hour wear! The creamy texture of Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara, enriched with Carnauba wax, coats and thickens every single lash without weighing them down. It helps create... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alba V.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Review for: New Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size
I love this mascara. It is affordable, love the brush and formula, and it washes off really easily. It makes my lashes look nice and full.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Any kind of mascara isn't good for your lashes. I recommend doing your research and find the best mascara that will work for you.
Mariam T.
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
One of my fav mascara. I have used this mascara for years. It thickens lashes without clumping and your lashes feel soft not spiky.I can't say enough about this mascara. One moment, it looks as if I don't have eye lashes. The next, BAM! Eyes that won't quit!
I won't use anything else. It goes on fast, and makes my lashes look full and lush.
Mariona F.
Mariona F.
Barcelona
I must say that, for me, this is the best mascara ever. It doesn't compact all the eyelashes. It separates them thanks to its formula. It gives volume and a perfect black colour. It's just perfect. I will need more when I finish mine. Recommend it. 10000%!! This product is amazing!! #YvesRocher #mascara
Mónika K.
Mónika K.
I also loved this mascara! It makes your lashes so nice and long and separated. You immediately see the difference. It is affordable when you can purchase it with a discount and it is really worth the money. I totally recommend this product to anyone and would buy it again.
Anja S.
Anja S.
I only use mascara when going out because on a day to day basis I wear glasses and then my lashes will rub against my them. If I do wear mascara, it usually is this one. I do like the waterproof one more though. The best thing for me is that the brand cares about nature and animals.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Guyancourt
Fait de super cils recourbés, volumineux (sans effet pattes d'araignée) noir. Je top toujours mon mascara d'une fine couche de mascara waterproof (Yves rocher le rose :p) donc je ne saurais dire s'il transfère mais c'est un de mes préférés quand au rendu !
Chriisty R.
Chriisty R.
Es la mejor mascara de pestañas que he probado, su precio con l tarjeta de socia es muy bueno , lo utilizo todos los dias, depende el efecto que quiera dar a mis pestañas utilizo una u dos pasadas
Sin duda alguna recomiendo su prueba
Shelina M.
Shelina M.
The hague
I got a sample size at my order and gave it to my sister. She really liked it. It gives a beautiful volume! Now its her favorite!
Emka E.
Emka E.
It was a good mascara, nothing really especial about it , it works well gives your eyelash a lift and it's affordable.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
É a prova d'água?
Ana B.
Ana B.
I would like to try this but ,really gives volume?.