BY YVES ROCHER

Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size Lash-by-lash volume, 12-hour wear! The creamy texture of Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara, enriched with Carnauba wax, coats and thickens every single lash without weighing them down. It helps create... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "One of my fav mascara. I have used this mascara for years. It thickens lashes without clumping and your lashes feel soft not spiky.I can't say enough about this mascara. One moment, it looks as if I don't have eye lashes. The next, BAM! Eyes that won't quit! I won't use anything else. It goes on fast, and makes my lashes look full and lush." in 13 reviews
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
My cousin shipped this mascara to the U.S. from Germany because she loved it so much she just had to share it with me! I used it and it just seemed like magic. It made my thin lashes look really full and long. It also didn't smear easy. The bristles on the wand covered all my lashes. It also lasted about a year! Hands down my go-to mascara. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica R.
Cary , NC
I like the mascara is good for traveling and I really like that because I like to carry things with me and my purse so this is a really nice product the volume of it is not bad at all so I most definitely will be purchasing it again
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
I love this mascara. It is affordable, love the brush and formula, and it washes off really easily. It makes my lashes look nice and full.
nadiyah v.
Newark, NJ
Amazing! Currently using my 2nd bottle the applicator is amazing, and it leaves me with super long lashes. I can’t wait to purchase more.
Sahar F.
Very good product. The pigmentation is intense and it gets the lashes very voluminous. This is a must have for me. I looooooooooove it
Molly S.
I love this mascara,makes my eyelashes long and thick.The only one thing,it kinda dryes fast and also it can leave dark spots on eyes
Thelma M.
Any kind of mascara isn't good for your lashes. I recommend doing your research and find the best mascara that will work for you.
Jamie A.
Perfect for travel and perfect for small pouches . It s so tiny with a good brush. I love it . I take it everywhere . It s always in my purse. It s so convenient.
And when applied it doesnt wear off easily. So it really last long
Erica C.
London
I absolutely love this mascara. My lashes have never been longer, it is long lasting and doesn't smudge easily. My eye colour is hazel but it works wonders for any eye colour and any eyelashes. My eyelashes are thin and straight making curling them a nightmare, they snap easily but with this mascara, i don't even need to stress anymore. The mascara does the job for me, they instantly become intense black and curly, I can definitely see a difference. I do recommend this and it is great if you're on a budget.
Gabriela C.
É a prova d'água?
Ana B.
I would like to try this but ,really gives volume?.