Add a Photo

By YVES ROCHER
#868 in Mascara
Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size Lash-by-lash volume, 12-hour wear! The creamy texture of Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara, enriched with Carnauba wax, coats and thickens every single lash without weighing them down. It helps create...
Photos (2)
Alba V.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE

I love this mascara. It is affordable, love the brush and formula, and it washes off really easily. It makes my lashes look nice and full.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

Any kind of mascara isn't good for your lashes. I recommend doing your research and find the best mascara that will work for you.
Mariam T.
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE

One of my fav mascara. I have used this mascara for years. It thickens lashes without clumping and your lashes feel soft not spiky.I can't say enough about this mascara. One moment, it looks as if I don't have eye lashes. The next, BAM! Eyes that won't quit!
I won't use anything else. It goes on fast, and makes my lashes look full and lush.
Anja S.
Anja S.

I only use mascara when going out because on a day to day basis I wear glasses and then my lashes will rub against my them. If I do wear mascara, it usually is this one. I do like the waterproof one more though. The best thing for me is that the brand cares about nature and animals.
Mónika K.
Mónika K.

I also loved this mascara! It makes your lashes so nice and long and separated. You immediately see the difference. It is affordable when you can purchase it with a discount and it is really worth the money. I totally recommend this product to anyone and would buy it again.
Shelina M.
Shelina M.
The hague

I got a sample size at my order and gave it to my sister. She really liked it. It gives a beautiful volume! Now its her favorite!
kaci l.
kaci l.
Béjaia

I love this mascara. It is affordable, love the brush and formula, and it washes off really easily with coconut oil and warm water really easily. It makes my lashes look nice and full. It dries a little on the hard side, but it is very long lasting and doesn't flake off.
Marjorie Estefania F.
Marjorie Estefania F.
München

Great mascara, so worthy. Works like a charm, it thickens the lashes without clumps. Is very easy to use and lasts all day long
Isaline R.
Isaline R.

I love this product and swear by it, it is easy to apply and makes my lashes pop, I just bought another one!
Miroslava T.
Miroslava T.

This mascara gives my lashes volume they need. I love the big and curvy wand even though the packaging is very purse friendly. It lasts months and does not dry up in the tube. I highly recommend it.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

É a prova d'água?
Ana B.
Ana B.

I would like to try this but ,really gives volume?.

Join Now