BY YVES ROCHER

Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - Black - Travel Size Lash-by-lash volume, 12-hour wear! The creamy texture of Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara, enriched with Carnauba wax, coats and thickens every single lash without weighing them down. It helps create... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the mascara is good for traveling and I really like that because I like to carry things with me and my purse so this is a really nice product the volume of it is not bad at all so I most definitely will be purchasing it again
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fav mascara. I have used this mascara for years. It thickens lashes without clumping and your lashes feel soft not spiky.I can't say enough about this mascara. One moment, it looks as if I don't have eye lashes. The next, BAM! Eyes that won't quit!
I won't use anything else. It goes on fast, and makes my lashes look full and lush.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It is affordable, love the brush and formula, and it washes off really easily. It makes my lashes look nice and full.
nadiyah v.
Newark, NJ
Amazing! Currently using my 2nd bottle the applicator is amazing, and it leaves me with super long lashes. I can’t wait to purchase more.
Thelma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any kind of mascara isn't good for your lashes. I recommend doing your research and find the best mascara that will work for you.
Sahar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product. The pigmentation is intense and it gets the lashes very voluminous. I looooooooooove it
Erica C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. My lashes have never been longer, it is long lasting and doesn't smudge easily. My eye colour is hazel but it works wonders for any eye colour and any eyelashes. My eyelashes are thin and straight making curling them a nightmare, they snap easily but with this mascara, i don't even need to stress anymore. The mascara does the job for me, they instantly become intense black and curly, I can definitely see a difference. I do recommend this and it is great if you're on a budget.
Sara H.
Beirut, Lebanon, Beirut
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite mascara, and here's why:
- Lengthening. It makes my lashes almost go up to my eyebrows
- the brush shape is perfect for smooth application + no transfer to lids
- It's volumizing AND separating. I personally don't like the chunky look and this has a very sleek yet voluminous effect.
- it doesn't bleed down onto my undereyes like other mascaras

+++ It's very rare for me to like a product enough to repurchase it, as I like to try new things. but this mascara I went out of my way to buy 2 before the one I had ran out, because at that time they didn't have Yves Rocher where I'm from and I had to buy it from abroad.
Laura P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
[product:new-yves-rocher-sexy-pulp-ultra-volume-mascara---black---travel-size] I used it for some days when travelling and yes, it't a great mascara. I love its blackness, soft texture and respectful with eyes and eyelashes. Even my husband found the change and love it.
Lee_Andrea___ A.
Alfena
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, I received it in colour blue. It has a nice quality and i gives our eye lashes a natural look and nice volume. Nothing that looks artificial. The colour wasn't really pigmented, you can only see the colour if you watch it closer. I don't hate it, I love to use it on natural and daily make ups.
The price is good and the product i worth it. I reccomend it.
Gabriela C.
É a prova d'água?
Ana B.
I would like to try this but ,really gives volume?.