New York The Originial Texas Toast Asiago Cheese Croutons uploaded by Logan B.New York The Originial Texas Toast Asiago Cheese Croutons uploaded by Maftuna K.

BY TEXAS TOAST #2 in Salad Toppings

New York® The Original Texas Toast™ Asiago Cheese Croutons.
Resealable.
Stays fresh.
Easy to open.
New!
0g trans fat.
Croutons.
Asiago cheese.
Made with French, wheat & pumpernickel breads.
Big bites, bold flavor. see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Croutons! Doesn't matter what size or shape they are. I love them! I really love this one. This brand knows how to make them very well. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart. These croutons are perfect with a salad. Better believe that. I'm always satisfied with this brand. I would recommend this product and the brand to anyone!
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This is a low calorie product that works perfectly in my salads. They're crunchy and don't get soggy or stale easily. They have a good shelf life. Their seasoned croutons are the best. Delicious and crunchy at a reasonable price. I sometimes eat them just as a snack. I would buy again.
Taylor O.
Denver, CO
As odd as it sounds, these croutons are so good and perfect for me as a snack if I don't intend to use them in a salad. I will even crush them up in a baggy and bread a chicken breast with them and bake it. They are so flavorful and they come in a few different flavors as well! I buy these little guys all the time. My cabinet isn't full without them!
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
These croutons are amazing! The flavor is a perfect mixture of asiago cheese & crunchy texas toast. They're a good amount of crunchy without being too hard. Perfect for salads, but even good by themselves as a snack!
Jessica E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite croutons with Cesar salad mmmmm deliciosoooooo y por buen precio cumple Mis espextativas en Walmart Tienen lo malo huelen como marihuana y son algo duros pero de igual forma me gustannnnnnn ummmm.
Arlin G.
We usually buy these croutons because they are very affordable and they are really good. Totally recommend them for saladas, although you don't eat to over eat them if you are watching you diet. They can end up adding lots of carbs to your meal.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I never really was a crouton person till I tried these. There are good! Like mini garlic breads. We always have them on salads. My son and my fiance will eat them plain as a crunchy snack.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
I am a big fan of these croutons. I love the brand Texas Toast so decided to try these when I made a homemade Chef Salad, I put them in a processor, made them crumbs and sprinkled them on top of our salad. It was a great touch! I love the garlic :)
Tausha T.
We love salad & baked potatoes for a quick dinner on a busy weeknight. The Texas Toast croutons are the perfect amount of crunch on a baked potato. Add some grilled chicken & your favorite dressing & you have the perfect, easy dinner. Love these croutons & so do my kids.
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
I was beyond ecstatic when they came out with these. They taste just like the big Texas toast I think my 3 year old loves them as much as I do. Nice garlic butter taste not to potent perfect crunch to any salad or just a handful
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor of croutons?
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
I love this brand but never tried this flavor?
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste really cheesy?
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Does anyone else just snack on these?