BY NEW YORK

New York® The Original Texas Toast™ Honey Butter Croutons.
New!
0g trans fat.
Big bites, bold flavor. see more...

• "They taste great on a salad!" in 1 review
  • "My family devours these every time I buy them!" in 1 review
  • "Texas toast croutons Good crunchy tasting crouton doesn't get soggy with dressing!plus nice and big so you can get a crouton with every bite.don't settle for less buy Texas toast croutons. " in 1 review
  • "I always buy this brand of croutons for my salads." in 1 review
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Texas toast croutons are a game changer for your salads. They add a burst of flavor and it is hard to put the recommended portion size because they're so good . The honey butter flavor adds a nice touch to a sweeter salad.
Taylor W.
I like these croutons but for me and my girls who love to eat salads(4 year old and 1 year old) they are a bit hard for us. Thy taste and smell good and flavors are awesome they just seem and but hard to me
Brittany E.
I LOVE adding these to my salad. You know the saying, "save the best for last?" Well, I totally do that with these because they're so enjoyable -especially when completely soaked in salad dressing.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
I can eat these croutons straight from the bag! They always taste amazing and I love that they aren't as small as some other croutons out there so in my option they don't get soggy as fast in/on salads!
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
This is my secret addiction. They are great for salads but I eat them straight out from the bag, sprinkle some lemon on them and I'm good to go.
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
Texas toast croutons are so addicting!!! My only compliant Is I wish they were smaller sometimes they're so bulky they over power the salad but there great in soup.
ANNMARGARET P.
These are little too hard to be on a salad, but they are really good though. Sometimes I feel like have a chipped a tooth from munching on these.
Jessica  Z.
Fresno, CA
Amy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite croutons. We love the salt and pepper kind. Usually on sale at Homeland. Must stock up.
Ashley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
These croutons are so delicious! I love them on my salad or just dipped in ranch! they are very good in price as well!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this particular flavor taste sweet?
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Do these crutons have a good flavor?
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I have not tried these. Are they very sweet?