BY NEW YORK #94 in Salad Toppings

New York® The Original Texas Toast™ Honey Butter Croutons.
New!
0g trans fat.
Big bites, bold flavor. see more...

• "They taste great on a salad!" in 1 review
  • "My family devours these every time I buy them!" in 1 review
  • "Texas toast croutons Good crunchy tasting crouton doesn't get soggy with dressing!plus nice and big so you can get a crouton with every bite.don't settle for less buy Texas toast croutons. " in 1 review
  • "I always buy this brand of croutons for my salads." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Texas toast croutons are my favorite because they have such a great taste and I love the crunch. This flavor is super delicious and I love to just snack on them straight from the bag.
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Texas toast croutons are a game changer for your salads. They add a burst of flavor and it is hard to put the recommended portion size because they're so good . The honey butter flavor adds a nice touch to a sweeter salad.
Taylor W.
I like these croutons but for me and my girls who love to eat salads(4 year old and 1 year old) they are a bit hard for us. Thy taste and smell good and flavors are awesome they just seem and but hard to me
Brittany E.
I LOVE adding these to my salad. You know the saying, "save the best for last?" Well, I totally do that with these because they're so enjoyable -especially when completely soaked in salad dressing.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
I can eat these croutons straight from the bag! They always taste amazing and I love that they aren't as small as some other croutons out there so in my option they don't get soggy as fast in/on salads!
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
Texas toast croutons are so addicting!!! My only compliant Is I wish they were smaller sometimes they're so bulky they over power the salad but there great in soup.
Jessica  Z.
Fresno, CA
Sharleen T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best croutons ever ..they taste great they come in so many different flavors and they are huge. CRUNCHY I WOULD EAT ALONG THAT'S HOW GOOD THEY ARE LOL
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
This is my secret addiction. They are great for salads but I eat them straight out from the bag, sprinkle some lemon on them and I'm good to go.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this particular flavor taste sweet?
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Do these crutons have a good flavor?
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I have not tried these. Are they very sweet?