New York The Original Texas Toast Croutons Seasoned uploaded by Amanda C.New York The Original Texas Toast Croutons Seasoned uploaded by Niki S.New York The Original Texas Toast Croutons Seasoned uploaded by Shami P.

BY NEW YORK #5 in Salad Toppings

New York® Brand The Original Seasoned Texas Toast™ Croutons.
Resealable.
Stays fresh.
0g trans fat.
Big bites, bold flavor. see more...

• I really like the brand Texas toast but have never tried ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else eat them straight from the bag?7 Answers
  • I wonder if these are as good as the tortilla strips they...3 Answers
New York The Original Texas Toast Croutons Seasoned
  • "I add them pasta meals not just salads and my family loves when I do that! " in 1 review
  • "These not only taste great but are always a great price!" in 1 review
Amanda C.
These croutons are packed with flavor, they are made out of French bread which makes them super light, I use them in all kinds of salads! I believe I paid $2 for this product at Walmart, I would recommend these to anyone as the seasoning really packs a punch!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious ! We purchase these regularly for our salads . They can be found at just about any grocery store . We've tried several other brands of croutons but we always come back to these . Great size and texture and I feel like we get a good value for the price .
Amy M.
These are amazing for the price they cost. They add a lovely crunch to all kinds of foods. They come in a variety of delicious flavors. The only downside is that some of the flavors more than others are pretty oily inside the packaging and if you put your hands in the package you get coated in oil and loose seasoning. There is also a good amount of chunks of seasoning that isn't stuck to the bread at the bottom of the bag which can be overwhelming if they make it into your food.
Nvs S.
Omg these are so good ! I absolutely love these with a nice cesar salad. To me the best croutons from this brand would have to be the butter garlic ones. They are so delicious, they might get your breath smelling a little funky but the after taste will leave you wanting more.
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
I absolutely love these croutons. I think the best flavor is the seasoned ones. my kids even love croutons and they dislike pretty much everything. I use these instead of breadcrumbs as well. They are also awesome for a snack! I am eating some at my desk right now at work!
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
These are the best croutons and are so tasty. I could easily eat them by themselves but they are also great on salads and in casseroles. Texas Toast makes quality and delicious products. I would recommend this product to others and would buy again.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I liked these croutons a lot. They are super crunchy and full of flavor. The seasoned ones are often sold out at my grocery store, but the flavor is my favorite. My only issue with these is that there are often lots of broken pieces on the bottom, from shipping I assume, and I really love the big whole croutons.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These croutons are great! They're crunchy and stay fresh for a good amount of time as long as you seal them well. I like that the package has a zipper seal to help maintain freshness. The seasoning is great. Well priced and quality crouton that I would recommend.
Tina D.
WICHITA, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these seasoned croutons they are so delish i crumble them up on top of my salad with my onions and bacon and creamy ceasar dressing but yes they are very tasty , crunchy and yes i would recommend them
Christina C.
Key west, fl
These are inexpensively priced croutons, so I buy them often. They taste a lot like the garlic bread that is sold in the freezer aisle. I am a big fan for both salads and snacking.
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else eat them straight from the bag?
Stephanie  P.
I wonder if these are as good as the tortilla strips they have?
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the brand Texas toast but have never tried these before. How's the flavor? Do they compare to some of the other products they offer?

Target