BY NEW YORK #7 in Salad Toppings

New York® Garlic & Butter Flavored The Original Texas Toast™ Croutons.
Resealable.
Stays fresh.
Easy to open.
0g trans fat.
Big bites, bold flavor. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Garlic & butter is my favorite flavor by far." in 1 review
  • "Not really sure why these are in the sweet tooth category, but I'll review nonetheless." in 1 review
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This band is really good, as far as croutons go, it’s a favorite brand in my household. They last really well in the package, the package is zip close so it’s not going to go bad quickly. The freshness is sealed in and the croutons stay fresh for so long. They’re really crispy and airy and they are seasoned very well. They’re very garlicky and the variety of flavors they have is pretty good. The price isn’t too bad with it around three dollars a bag...definitely more pricey than the generic brands but I will splurge on the price for the quality of the product.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Put these on my salad tonight at dinner and they were quite delicious. The only reason i give it 4 stars is because the blocks of crutons were so large it was hard to fit one into your mouth and bite down. Otherwise flavor was great. Even my 4 yr old said these are so much better than the old ones.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these croutons! They have such a good flavor and I love the crunch of them! They are great on top of salads but I also love to just eat these out of the bag as a snack!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat these out of the pack. I love them with just a little bit of salad dressing. They are crispy and buttery. I love that they don't get soggy in the salad and are lightly spiced.
Savanah J.
Early, TX
These are amazing i love croutons but these are the best they are amazing on a salad and just give it more flavor this might be strange and idk if i am the only one who does this but i love to just snack on them by there self they have good flavor and i keep some in the house just to snack on
Emily F.
Platteville , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are by far my favorite croutons. The flavor is so good and full of garlic flavor. I put these in all of my salads. They may not be healthy, but they are an awesome cheat on a diet. I found them at Walmart and will be buying again.
Brittany L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love adding these Garlic and butter croutons to my salads, soup, or even just a handful out of the pantry as a snack! They have such great flavor and they deliver the perfect CRUNCH to your salad, soup, or any other meal! You also get a ton of croutons in this bag which is a great deal!
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I eat these right out of the bag. They are really savory, flavorful, and a nice extra large size! If you are putting them on a salad, make sure to put them in a separate baggie or container so they don't get soggy.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I'm apparently a crouton snob, I won't buy any other brand or any other flavor besides this one. They are amazing on salads but I'd be happy even snacking on these by themselves. The crunchiness is perfect and the flavor is delish.
Lovey G.
Tulsa, OK
Love Texas Toast croutons, I use them in salads of course, but also find myself just munching on them as a snack. They're tasty and crunchy. The perfect late night snack!
Ashley  M.
Anyone know what stores carry these? I haven't seen them at my neighborhood grocery store and would like to try them!
Sabrina A.
I was wondering if there was any other things you can male with croutons? I usually just top my salad off with them.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Has anyone used these to make soup with? I think they would add a good flavor to a chicken noodle soup if you add these.