New York The Original Texas Toast Croutons Garlic & Butter Flavored

New York® Garlic & Butter Flavored The Original Texas Toast™ Croutons.
Resealable.
Stays fresh.
Easy to open.
0g trans fat.
Big bites, bold flavor.

Has anyone used these to make soup with? I think they would add a good flavor to a chicken noodle soup if you add these.
I was wondering if there was any other things you can male with croutons? I usually just top my salad off with them.
Anyone know what stores carry these? I haven't seen them at my neighborhood grocery store and would like to try them!
Start your review of New York The Original Texas Toast Croutons Garlic & Butter Flavored!
Product Highlights
“Not really sure why these are in the sweet tooth category, but I'll review nonetheless.” in 1 review
“Garlic & butter is my favorite flavor by far.” in 1 review
Sterling Hts, MI
Love these croutons!!!!!!!! They are so bitterly and delicious. Perfect for salads or soups! Sometimes I'll just dip them in ranch and eat them just like that. Only draw back is that some of them are obnoxiously huge and impossible to cut. Will always buy these
Lincoln , NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crunchy, great flavor, not too garlicky not too salty. Stay crunchy on a salad for a good period of time, LOVE them as a snack on their own, soak up soup fairly quick so not the best for that
Bryan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have a bag of them. They are probably the best croutons that are out there. I would recommend them! They are probably not the healthiest thing. But they taste so darn good. I will continue to buy them!
Lone Tree, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m embarrassed by how much I love these. They are perfect on salads and I like them on, more than I should. But I’m not really a low carb type of girl anyway. They’re also great naked, straight out of the bag. They taste just like their Texas Toast!
Waterbury , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
New York The Original Texas Toast Croutons Garlic & Butter Flavored uploaded by jennifer B.
I love this product it’s one of the best croutons out there hands down. I use on salads or eat alone without salad. Most of the time snack on them like chips it’s that good to eat alone
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This band is really good, as far as croutons go, it’s a favorite brand in my household. They last really well in the package, the package is zip close so it’s not going to go bad quickly. The freshness is sealed in and the croutons stay fresh for so long. They’re really crispy and airy and they are seasoned very well. They’re very garlicky and the variety of flavors they have is pretty good. The price isn’t too bad with it around three dollars a bag...definitely more pricey than the generic brands but I will splurge on the price for the quality of the product.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Had these on top of salad tonight for dinner. It’s hard to not want to just eat the whole bag plain. The flavor is amazing and they are made with Texas toast which makes them crunchy and thick. They are very well priced as well.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
New York The Original Texas Toast Croutons Garlic & Butter Flavored uploaded by April W.
We live the bread so we tried these a while back and buy them every time we go to the store. They are not too hard. They are very tasty and they go great with all salads. I make a spring mix with Ken’s Sweet Onion dressing and pickled beats.😉
Flower Mound, TX
Put these on my salad tonight at dinner and they were quite delicious. The only reason i give it 4 stars is because the blocks of crutons were so large it was hard to fit one into your mouth and bite down. Otherwise flavor was great. Even my 4 yr old said these are so much better than the old ones.
Sunset, LA
Great on a salad or as a stand alone snack, especially when their fresh. They really are light and buttery. This brand in this flavor is one of my top 2 favorites. I think everyone should keep these in their desk at work.