BY NEW YORK #5 in Salad Toppings

New York® Brand The Original Caesar Texas Toast™ Croutons.
Stays fresh.
0g trans fat.
Big bites, bold flavor. see more...

Buy on Target*
mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
Yummy! So good on a salad! Adds so much more flavor. This kind is my favorite. I love to eat these as a snack. I have crushed them up into little bits, and add them to wraps. If you want a little extra crunch on your salad, I recommend the Cesar flavored croutons.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Topping our salads off with Texas Toast Croutons is a must in our house and the Caesar Flavor are delicious. These usually run for around $3 a bag at my local Supermarket. I love using these in all my salads and can stay fresh for a really long time because it is a sealed pack for freshness.
Kelsey H.
I love all the flavors for Texas toast croutons! My favorite flavor is the Caesar and I put it on all my salads not just my Caesar salads. My only issue is they are too big so I usually slash them to break them a little bit and then they are perfect size!
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite croutons! I could eat them by the handful..I do eat them by the handful : ) They are a tasty treat! I also buy the frozen Texas Toast on spaghetti night! It's a big hit with the boys of the house!
Katelyn S.
Caesar salad is my favorite salad and adding some of these on top of that - so yummy! They add the perfect bit of crunch that is needed and when i feel like snacking I will just pop a couple of these in my mouth for the perfect crunchy snack.
Clara M.
Chapmanville , WV
I love these croutons! I'm a total weirdo and often eat croutons by themselves. I'll also eat them in salads, but it definitely doesn't bother me to just snack on them! I really love the Texas Toast brand, if you like their croutons I would suggest buying the rozen texas toast they sell. It's great with spaghetti!
Lauren  D.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE THESE CROUTONS! First of all, the garlic seasoning is so so good and isn't overpowering as i expected it to be. They're also really good if you're just craving something a little salty! Give extra crunch to your salad too!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I use to love these croutons and was the only kind I would buy. Flavor is perfect and price is right. The last 4-5 bags I've bought have been nasty and half burnt. Will no longer buy this brand as it has gone downhill.
Chelsea B.
Brighton, MA
This is my roommates favorite croutons to buy for when I make salads. This and the original flavor. Some of the pieces are pretty huge, and I wish there was more in the bag but it make up for it by being super tasty.
Ashley B.
Chattanooga, Tn
These are my favorite bagged croutons. I love them on a salad. They're also amazing in an egg casserole I make for holiday breakfasts - simply mix lots of egg, cheese, ham, onion, veggies and mix in the croutons. Let it sit overnight in the fridge, then bake in the oven. So good!
Kelsey H.
Am I the only one who thinks these croutons are a little to big?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do these stay fresh long?