BY NEW YORK

New York® Brand The Original Caesar Texas Toast™ Croutons.
Resealable.
Stays fresh.
0g trans fat.
Big bites, bold flavor. see more...

Buy on Target
Kelsey H.
I love all the flavors for Texas toast croutons! My favorite flavor is the Caesar and I put it on all my salads not just my Caesar salads. My only issue is they are too big so I usually slash them to break them a little bit and then they are perfect size!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
My husband and I love some Caesar salad, and we ALWAYS use these croutons when we make it. They have a perfect crunch to them, and they don't get soggy either. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that likes to use croutons in their salads.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
These are my favorite croutons ever! My husband is very picky about croutons and these are the only ones he will eat!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
These croutons are full of flavor and a great add on for a delicious salad for lunch or dinnner!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I love all the Texas toast brand croutons. These are just as tasty as all the other flavors
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Topping our salads off with Texas Toast Croutons is a must in our house and the Caesar Flavor are delicious. These usually run for around $3 a bag at my local Supermarket. I love using these in all my salads and can stay fresh for a really long time because it is a sealed pack for freshness.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Caesar salad is my favorite salad and adding some of these on top of that - so yummy! They add the perfect bit of crunch that is needed and when i feel like snacking I will just pop a couple of these in my mouth for the perfect crunchy snack.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
These are my favorite croutons! They do not last more than a day at my house. Between me and my husband, we pretty much eat he entire bag in one sitting. They are not too crunchy but not too soft and they go perfect with any salad.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious croutons that hold their shape & texture. They don't get soggy in the dressing. Also very good as a snack if you want something savory & crunchy
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I definitely love my salads so these taste perfectly for my ceasar salad! If you love salads too then these would be great!
Kelsey H.
Am I the only one who thinks these croutons are a little to big?
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these stay fresh long?