BY NEW YORK

New York® Brand The Original Caesar Texas Toast™ Croutons.
Resealable.
Stays fresh.
0g trans fat.
Big bites, bold flavor. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelsey H.
I love all the flavors for Texas toast croutons! My favorite flavor is the Caesar and I put it on all my salads not just my Caesar salads. My only issue is they are too big so I usually slash them to break them a little bit and then they are perfect size!
Rachel W.
These are my favorite croutons ever! My husband is very picky about croutons and these are the only ones he will eat!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Topping our salads off with Texas Toast Croutons is a must in our house and the Caesar Flavor are delicious. These usually run for around $3 a bag at my local Supermarket. I love using these in all my salads and can stay fresh for a really long time because it is a sealed pack for freshness.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite croutons! I could eat them by the handful..I do eat them by the handful : ) They are a tasty treat! I also buy the frozen Texas Toast on spaghetti night! It's a big hit with the boys of the house!
Katelyn S.
Caesar salad is my favorite salad and adding some of these on top of that - so yummy! They add the perfect bit of crunch that is needed and when i feel like snacking I will just pop a couple of these in my mouth for the perfect crunchy snack.
Clara M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love these croutons! I'm a total weirdo and often eat croutons by themselves. I'll also eat them in salads, but it definitely doesn't bother me to just snack on them! I really love the Texas Toast brand, if you like their croutons I would suggest buying the rozen texas toast they sell. It's great with spaghetti!
Lauren  D.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE THESE CROUTONS! First of all, the garlic seasoning is so so good and isn't overpowering as i expected it to be. They're also really good if you're just craving something a little salty! Give extra crunch to your salad too!
Ashley B.
Chattanooga, Tn
These are my favorite bagged croutons. I love them on a salad. They're also amazing in an egg casserole I make for holiday breakfasts - simply mix lots of egg, cheese, ham, onion, veggies and mix in the croutons. Let it sit overnight in the fridge, then bake in the oven. So good!
Vanessa C.
These are my favorite croutons! They do not last more than a day at my house. Between me and my husband, we pretty much eat he entire bag in one sitting. They are not too crunchy but not too soft and they go perfect with any salad.
Lauren P.
Literally the best croutons around. Great flavor. I will even eat them like chips or with a smudge of ranch. They also keep the Mr. happy and he will not eat another brand now.
Kelsey H.
Am I the only one who thinks these croutons are a little to big?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do these stay fresh long?