BY NEW YORK

With real garlic. see more...

• Does anyone know if this comes with cheese on it? Or if they have...10 Answers
  • How you use this bread? Do you ise this for a soup12 Answers
  • How is this garlic bread? Is it really garlic-y? I always seem to...4 Answers
Michelle L.
Review for: Garlic Bread 14 oz; 396 g more...
I love garlic bread. This one is good. Bakes up nice and golden. Just the right about of everything.  I buy this at Jewel. I could eat the whole thing by myself.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
My kids can't get enough of this bread! It's a special treat when we make spaghetti they know they are getting bread. They love it so much that we have to make them eat their
spaghetti and limit their bread! If they had it their way this would be the whole meal! The price point on this product is great! I can get this at my normal supermarket and often I can get 2 packages for under 7.00. To me that's very worth it.
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
My parents have been buying this for years! Its super quick to make and tastes amazing. Soft and tender with a juicy garlic butter flavor and a nice crunchy crust!! Great with baked ziti, spaghetti lasagna any dish really!
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
This bread is awesome I absolutely love it and can't go without it on spaghetti nights and parmesan chicken and a salad. It's just the right amount of seasoning my fiancé likes to add " slap yo mama seasoning to give it more of a kick.
Courtney s.
Im obsessed with garlic toast.....
I am one hundred percent satisfied with this product. Tastes delicious and would recommend anyone to try it.
BEST WAY TO TRY IT IS WITH A BURGER IN BETWEEN (:(: LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT
Karissa S.
My absolute favorite garlic bread it's my spaghetti s best friend very flavorful and I always see them on sale. All in all I recommend to anybody wanting to give it a go.
Lauren M.
Durham, NH
This stuff is so delicious whenever I buy it I need to cook it that exact night. It's cheap and easy and I don't know if I have ever thought a frozen product could taste as good as this does. I loooooveeee it! I will continue to buy it, I just generally try not to because it isn't the best for you!
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
As a huge fan of garlic bread, I feel the need to say that, if you don't have this particular brand you are seriously missing out on some amazing flavor for your taste buds. I can eat a whole box of these in two days, and in most cases, I just buy five boxes at a time.
LASHARI C.
Fairfax, VA
No Italian meal is complete without garlic bread... seriously, when I make spaghetti and run out of garlic bread I will run out to the store just to buy this because the meal won't feel complete. I've tried making garlic bread on my own and it has nothing on this brand. Once you try it there's no going back.
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
I really like garlic bread and love the taste of homemade garlic bread but as we all know we cant all have home made all the time with our busy lives, but these are easy to make and have a GREAT taste!!
Amy Z.
Where can I get these? They look so good!
Dahiana C.
Doral, FL
How you use this bread? Do you ise this for a soup
Rai C.
Thibodaux, LA
Does anyone know if this comes with cheese on it? Or if they have ones with cheese?
Stephanie  P.
Has anyone tried putting these in the toaster to cook? My mom does it all the time!
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
Any other brands similar to this one?