BY NEW YORK STYLE

Recipe: Cream Cheese with Smoked Salmon and Cucumber. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Gianna M.
Foodie Expert
These are really awesome chips! I like them better than potato chips (they are less greasy, but not less salty) they have a really good crunch, but they are super hard (i don't mind that). And I really feel like they are made from real bagels because some of the chips have the hole in the middle. I do like the sea salt ones the best, but the garlic ones are also really good! A nice snack (except sometimes I eat too many) I think these are a between $5-$6 which is a little expensive for the amount you get, but in addicted so I don't mind. I buy mine at Winn Dixie usually
Olivia D.
These are fantastic chips! I love snacking on them both by themselves and with hummus! My favorite is Sabra Artichoke and Spinach dip, as well as their pine nut one! These chips are alsoa great price! My family has eaten almost the whole bag, and its only been two days! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Foodie Expert
I came here to review the new Ancient grains and flaxseed pita chips but couldn't find them. The sea salt ones are good too. They go really good with my tabouli salad!
Merinda G.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy and great to snack on especially with a dip like cream cheese or any other you'd prefer.they come In many different bagel flavors as well.
Cassandra T.
Mabelvale , AR
Foodie Expert
These are actually really good. I didn't think I would end up liking them but they're tasty.
Renè J.
These are really good I first had them when my mom made sea food dip they complement each other very good.
Kelsey B.
Narragansett, RI
These are so tasty! And feel less guilty than chips. I like to use them to dip too!
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Love the crunch this Bagel Crisp has. The size is nice for using spreads on them.
Gracie C.
Love these bagels! Especially with roasted red pepper hummus! The best snack ever!
Becca Z.
Goochland,Va
These are delicious and crispy! I love them with hummus and dips!!! Absolutely delicious!
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Do you make any gluten free Bagel Crisp? Thanks.
Becca Z.
Goochland,Va
Do you have these in a garlic flavor?