GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNew York Style
Red Hot Chili Pepper All Natural Baked Pita Chips

New York Style Red Hot Chili Pepper All Natural Baked Pita Chips

by New York Style

New York Style® Red Hot Chili Pepper All Natural Baked Pita Chips.
50% more chips free.
Now with 9 oz versus 6 oz in our previous spicy three pepper New York Style pita chips.
0g trans fat.
Baked from real pita bread.

How spicy are these chips?
Start your review of New York Style Red Hot Chili Pepper All Natural Baked Pita Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Erin Y.
These are delicious. Spicy but not too spicy. And go well with hummus. I keep them in my desk at work and eat them with my lunch!
Brittney M.
These taste so good with cheese dip to me, but i love the crunch and these definitely make you feel better when eating conpared to normal potato chips
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Para quien le gusta el picante esta perfecto a mi esposo y a mi hermana les encanta
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
This is a yummy twist on chips. So unique and tasty. I highly recommend this.
This is a yummy twist on chips. So unique and tasty. I highly recommend this.
Krystal M.
My favorite potato chip however I haven't had this flavor but I'm sure I would love it
Amanda T.
Amherst, OH
Yummm! So good! Perfect amount of spice, with the perfect amount of crunch
Yummm! So good! Perfect amount of spice, with the perfect amount of crunch
Kalene C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Very tasty chips, full of flavor and come in a variety of flavor a for every taste
Kelly S.
A really nice variation of the original pita chips. Very crispy and crunchy. Have a nice salty taste and the slice adds a nice bite too it. Not uncomfortably spicy, which I appreciate. Good as an occasional snack dipped in hummus.
Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
SOOOO good!!!! Highly recommend especially for get togethers, parties, etc.
SOOOO good!!!! Highly recommend especially for get togethers, parties, etc.
Allison R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pita chips are one of my favorite snacks. I love how crunchy and filling they are.