BY NEW YORK STYLE

New York Style® Brand Parmesan Garlic + Herb Pita Chips.

New look.

Same great taste.

All natural.

0g trans fat per serving.

Baked from real pita bread. see more...

Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Recently found this at my local Publix, when I was looking for something to go with my hummus and decided to give it a shot. It actually exceeded my expectations, very tasty- the flavor is great! I like how crunchy they are too and not as unhealthy as a lot of chips and other snacks that are available today. Will be buying more!
Erika Q.
YUM YUM YUM! This is amazing with hummus! Any kind of hummus! This totally met all my expectations! Not expensive! This brand is wonderful! No cons! I've bought this so many times! You can get it at any grocery store! Love love !!! I feel like buying them today!!
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
If you haven't tried Pita chips, you are seriously missing out on a great snack! These will blow your taste buds out of the water and you'll find yourself eating a lot more than you planned. They're so worth it though.
Chels D.
I really like this flavor! It satisfies my "cheddar" chip cravings, even though I am not a huge fan of garlic. I will be trying the sea salt flavor soon too!
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA
Super tasty! these go with pretty much any kind of dip or you can eat them plain. they are fairly healthy as well. i will definitely be buying these again
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
These are great for snacking on their own, or dipping into your favorite hummus, cheese sauce, or dip. They are thick and sturdy, yet easy to bite into.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
These chips are super tasty and even tho it doesn't really taste like a pita to me I still think it's great with a dip or by itself as a small snack
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
I love this Pita Chips, these are the best. I'm a garlic lover so I convince them with my garlic humus.
Mariah K.
I'm a huge garlic and onion fan and these chips are just so delicious. I don't like sharing them.
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
These are so good alone or with hummus. I love having these at get together and some as a snack.
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
What's the best flavor of this chip?