BY NEW YORK STYLE

New York Style® Brand Original Roasted Garlic Bagel Crisps®.
Baked.
Light crunch.
Extra crispy.
Real bagel bread with a hole.
20% more crisps free.
Now with 7.2 oz versus 6 oz in our previous roasted garlic New York Style Bagel Crisps. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Catherine R.
These bagel chips are very tasty.  They have a good garlic flavor and are very crispy.  I don't like that there are usually more broken chips than whole ones but there isn't really a whole lot to be done about that.  They are reasonably priced from what I can tell.  I don't know how they compare to other bagel chips because they are the only ones I ever buy.  I figure why branch out when these are so good.
Nicole M.
Chicago , IL
These are so good!! It's my first time trying them and I am going to keep getting them. They are great with cheese on top and we're pretty affordable at the supermarket. I would recommend them for sure.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I love these bagel chips! They are great with dips or eaten alone as a snack. The new york roasted style is my favorite with cheese spread! I love that there are different flavors. My only issue is that the bag doesn't re-seal well so they go stale fast if you don't put them in another container.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Have this with a slice of tomatoes and avocado as a snack. The bagel is crunchy without breaking easily like most brands
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Good for snacking! I love these with hummus! I bet these would be good with lots of other dips as well
Debbie T.
Walnut Cove, NC
These are great for entertaining or just snacking. they are great with hummus, cheeses, spreads or by themselves .
Emily W.
Some people say these are a great alternative to a chip for a dip. I say that you can eat these by themselves! So tasty!
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
These are SOOO good! I'm eating some now :) they taste really yummy and are addicting!!
Ashley T.
Kimbolton, OH
So good and taste. They are also super cute! Nice for appetizer plate with cheese spread on top.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These are delicious! I love dipping them in cheese dip or a cheese ball! A great alternative to the regular old cracker!